[CLOSED] - Social Media Consultant

Hey NEAR community!

Adrian (adrianseneca.near) here from Kin DAO! We are new to the NEAR ecosystems and honored to be here with you all.

Kin DAO is a digital extension of a real life cooperative called Kindness Grocery Cooperative which started in May 2020. We aim to use digital tools to bring opportunities, stability and regeneration to the real world so we may gently transition into equitable and sustainable realities. We focus on bridging the digital divide for our communities so those who have been marginalized or left out of the digital space can have the opportunity to shape the future and benefit from blockchain technologies and communities. We also do work to create life centered value systems by creating art and hosting conversations within our communities that shift perspectives around value and emphasize importance of creativity, innovation and collaboration. Lastly, we cultivate regenerative systems by strategizing the collective purchase of farm land so we can physically practice equitable social, economic and ecological systems to provide land access and create self sustainability within our communities.

We are in need of some Social Media Consulting! A lot of work has been in the hands of a few lately so we haven’t been able to put as much effort into social media as we have wanted to and could use some guidance on this aspect of our operation.

Ideally we are looking for someone who is aligned with our project values of bridging the digital divide, life centered system creations, regeneration and sustainability. We aim for our marketing to be really reflective of what we are doing and not overwhelming.

I recognize that the end of the month is coming to a close but we would love to get some input on how to move forward with our social media strategies before December begins.

We are offering $200 USD in NEAR - If we are able to continue to get funding, this opportunity could potentially turn into a monthly Social Media Management position!

Thank you all!

5 Likes

Hi, I would love to apply for this role, Having 3 years of experience as Social media manager at RVCJ Media, India’s biggest Digital media company with 40M+ Followers base.

2 Likes

carta de recomendação.pdf (58.5 KB)

Hello how are you? I have experience and recommendation.
I speak Portuguese, “portunhol”. I do not speak english.

I am available from 12/25

thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out! We just closed this bounty but would love to stay in touch in the future if we need further collaborative assistance :slight_smile:

1 Like

:heart: Grateful! Good job!