We are seeking a full-suite Social Media Manager to join our dynamic team and help us amplify the voice of Creatives DAO across various social media platforms. In this role, you will play a crucial part in developing and executing our social media strategy, growing our online presence, and engaging with our community of artists, collectors, and enthusiasts.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Create high-quality content for our social media channels, including Twitter, Instagram, and Telegram.
- Monitor and manage our social media accounts, engaging with the community, responding to comments, and fostering discussions.
- Collaborate with councils to align social media efforts with broader outreach campaigns.
- Track and analyze key social media metrics to measure the success of our campaigns and make reports.
- Proven experience in social media management in the blockchain space, preferable NEAR ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of various social media platforms and their algorithms.
- Excellent written and designing skills.
- Passion for the blockchain, NFTs, and art is a plus.
How to Apply:
Please reply to this post:
- Your resume or portfolio.
- Email clear KPIs for twitter, Near.social and instagram growth.
- Email deliverables to achieve the KPIs
- Email strategy and content buckets and approach you will take
- Examples of social media campaigns or content you have managed or created.
(Emails goes to: firstname.lastname@example.org)