[CLOSED - NFT ARTISTS WANTED] 15 Valentine's Day Cards for a good cause #maksimourhero

My second Entry :heart:

Hi I’m new here in near forum and I want to join with the collaboration :blush: by the way I am an artist of the FilipinoA Artist Guild :heart: hoping for positive feedback thankyou :heart:

Near Wallet: amazinggrace011522.near

1 Like

Processing: Project 2.png…

1 Like

Hello! I am jariavex. Im a new filipino artist here! Please do check out my entry for this event. Thank you

Near wallet: jariavex.near

3 Likes

Here’s the second card.

2 Likes

Hi I’m unboxart1.near and new here in Near forum. I want to join with the collboration. I’m also from Filipino Artist Guild. This is my second Entry.

2 Likes

Hey liam can u please re edit your comments cant see your card :relaxed::relaxed::pray::pray:

1 Like

Hello! This is my second entry and I am jariavex. Im a new filipino artist here! Please do check out my entry for this event / collaboration. Thank you

Near wallet: jariavex.near

1 Like

Thank you #filipino-artist-dao members for joining hope this can help maksim :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Muti Dao, here’s my entry for this Contest again advance Happy :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: day.

louietism.near

1 Like

jjbernal.near
Greetings, I’m a Filipino Artist and i want to join in this collaboration. Also i am a member of Filipino Artist Guild. Kindly look for my artworks. Thank You and God Bless​:blush:

1 Like

And here’s the second card

1 Like

Hello,

this nearname seems to be invalid/non existent, please confirm it it is correct.

Sorry, I type a wrong latter :sweat_smile:
Near account : ericmetic.near

1 Like

natashapinto.near

1 Like