[Closed] near global samurai ambaasdor program june

You could’ve announced the date earlier if you wished to, but saying that if $NEAR reaches X price i will pay you doesn’t make sense.

As you know things aren’t certain, making promise could lead to negative image of NEAR to the contributing community members.

Hope the issue get resolved soon!

3 Likes

Hello brothers and sisters. I would like to receive the amount in tokens at the current rate for my work.

1 Like

Thanks for following up.

I am going to have to pass on this proposal for several reasons;

• This has been dragging for a while. Markets are real tough. If it’s not a clear yes, then it is a no.
  • This is the latest of many iterations of the same concept, starting with OWS and the Degens. The issues remain the same; little oversight and quality assurance.
  • While you’ve shared a list of participants, no example of their work has been provided. Quality matters.
  • We’ve already funded several of your initiatives and are looking to diversify the source of funds across communities and initiatives.
  • Finally, the message shared from a community member regarding your unclear messaging on Discord is confusing and perhaps troubling. Any concerns regarding the amount and timing of payment have to be addressed directly with Council. Never make offers or commitments before getting clear approval from Council.

I’d still encourage anyone, including Samurai’s, to apply to the Marketing Council directly if they think their work as adding significant value to the NEAR ecosystem.

3 Likes

Thanks for your Feedback sir,

:zap:I alredy Plan these A proper Ambassdor Program., as You can see the the plan sheet .

:zap:Also the work report , I alredy share the report

:zap:We got Great response from different Samurai , they are from different countries .

:zap:I know about some confusion , I created becaue I am worry about the Proposals time line .

:zap:As you can see the report , Our Samurai not Shilling , they are actually creating a great good graphics and Videos to Educate and Promote Near Protocol Ecosystem on their Regions .

Thanks , Looking forward to see Approve status.

I am attaching work according to samurai name and links!!

NAME DISCORD ID Submit you Excel Sheet ( ExcelSheet With your The Works Done Date Wise
Wisdom Ani Smilessnr#7365 https://eu.docworkspace.com/d/sIFePjOGjAcabypMG
Uduak Etim Popkiss#8164 Near(popkiss20#8164) - Google Sheets
Anthonia Patrick Tonia#1570 Near protocol - Google Sheets
Ali Hosseini Ali Hosseini#6132 Ali Hosseini - Google Sheets
Uduak Etim Popkiss20#8164 Near(popkiss20#8164) - Google Sheets
Mikhail arxangel1#1792 Discord Discord Discord Discord Discord Discord Discord Discord Discord Discord
Answer Asuquo Anskid#8095 NEAR Protocol April Report - Google Sheets
Inimfon Akpakwa Encrypt_o#4540 NEAR SUBMISSION. - Google Sheets
Albert Inim albertinim211#0428 Albert's Work Links(Near Samurai) - Google Sheets
Carlos Chettick carloschettick#2024 Carlos Chettick Near Ambassaor / Test Month - Google Sheets
Daniel Salazar Daniel Salazar#2326 Ali Hosseini - Google Sheets
Raul Raul0287#1102 Untitled spreadsheet - Google Sheets
Itoro Akpaneyen Kestrol#2205 Near Work links - Google Sheets
Kenneth Usoro Usoro#3548 Near Protocol - Google Docs
James Daniel James Daniel#3382 Near Protocol April - Google Sheets
Kingsley Udeagha Kinxtech#6715 Near Protocol submission spreadsheet - Google Sheets
Udo Aniekan Kan#0342 NEAR - Google Sheets
Nsikak Udo Nsikakudo#6405 Untitled spreadsheet - Google Sheets
Agu Maxwell Maxino#5806 Near - Google Sheets
kamrul hasan cryptolover9#1380 Near protocol - Google Sheets
Daniel Christopher Dablendo#2403 Untitled spreadsheet - Google Sheets
Sanni Abdulateef Latsan#6466 NEAR SAMURAI AMBASSDOR PROGRAM Test - Google Sheets
Habib Usman Cryptobeeb#1341 Untitled spreadsheet - Google Sheets

I am sure @marketingdao-council like the work and effort that they have provided to near and near ecosystem.

@satojandro @Dacha @so608 @Klint @cryptocredit, Thanks

2 Likes

its a no from me. Please feel free to submit again in the future

1 Like

I was contacted to work for NEAR Protocol. I did so much work within the space of one month. I can provide a link to my work. Please pay me my money. This is so low from near protocol

I am one of the ambassadors that worked for NEAR. I want my money. It’s been 3 months now. Please pay me my money

I told You Guyzz on meet That , The First Month will be the trail period to see the Ambassador work and dedication , And you have to choosen for that

1 Like

You liar. You sent us an email like you were working for NEAR. Pay me my money.

1 Like

before the approval you shouldn’t have made any promises. now there are many members complaining about it.

and what about April payments? this guy claims that he hasn’t paid for his April work
his telegram is : @OfficialAnskid

can you clarify please?

1 Like

and that friend just sent this:

So , As I already Mentioned , The First month of Work is Trail and They have only submitted the first month work ,

According to their Work and Effort I told them , That’s You guyzz Down amazing job in first month , I try to get you pay but , As These Program is Alredy announced as Trail , Only 6 Ambassdor shows their efforts and work to make it successful .

The one aruging , they are not selected also .