[Closed] MVNSA singles NxM grant proposal

Good day NxM members. My name is MVNSA i’m an artist from Niamey, Niger that grew up in Tanzania. I have been creating music for a few years, but I officially launched my career as an independent artist around a year and a half ago. Fortunately In that time I’ve managed to become one of the most promising up and coming artists in my country of Niger. Unfortunately I realized how tough and difficult the creative scene back home was and due to not always having a sufficient budget I have not been able to create and promote my music as much as I would like too, especially now that I’m currently in Tanzania without my home studio to record in. I believe that an NxM fund of $500USD can aid me with getting studio time, and collaborating with producers that are here. The songs that I record using the fund money will be minted on the NEAR blockchain via the NxM store on mintbase. I’ll make sure that all parties involved in the creation process of each song creates a NEAR wallet in order to give them a fair split for their role. I plan on recording a song that fellow NxM member @Mercuri and I are collaborating on as well.

I will be paying $250 for the studio time in Dar Es Salaam include production, recording mixing and mastering of the two songs. The other half of the money will be split into the artwork for each track that’ll cost 50 USD (100USD for both) and the marketing and promotion. I’ll be giving 100USD to the man who usually manages my Facebook page which is the most popular social network in Niger. He’ll market the new releases for me for a month and make sure that my Nigerien audience is aware of the releases. I will also be giving the remaining 50USD for ads on social networks such as Facebook and Instagram to cater to a more international audience.

The songs will be available on all streaming platforms like all my other releases and I’ll include the NEAR logo on the cover art as well.

Thank you for your consideration!
Best regards, MVNSA.

@williamx @Monish016

Dear @MVNSA,

Thank you for your proposal.

Sorry to inform the proposal is not approved after council review. Due to the limitation in funding, we only can support a small number of proposals that clearly state the potential value added to the community, with detail action plan, reasonable cost breakdown.

We invite you to revise & put up proposal in the next funding round!

Thank you!

Hey @williamx
I hope you’re doing well.

I understand and thank you for your response. I was under the impression that I had supplied everything you listed. Do you mind explaining what my proposal was lacking so I know not to make the same mistake next time?

I truly believe that the money will help me create some good quality music that’ll bring more attention from members of my community to NEAR.

Thank you again,
Hope you have a great weekend.
MVNSA