Section 1 - Project Information
- Learn and earn with Ludero (Prev. LazyFi)
- Established in Feb 2022
Section 2. Previous Funding
- Received a NEAR Foundation Grants, Marketing Dao grant
- We have not received funding for this project from any other sources than the ones above.
Section 3. Project URLs
- Telegram , Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Medium.
- Our project supports all languages but primarily English. We have had some Spanish campaigns on the platform a few times.
Section 4. Applicant Information
- Reza Datoo
- Profile - deepoctober - NEAR Forum
- I have not been paid to lead a marketing dao project.
Section 5. Team Members
Please provide information about Team Members.
Reza- Actively working in the defi industry since 2020. Worked in various roles in ops/ marketing within web3 at top companies such as data market places stable coin and derivates platforms as well as major Layer 1’s (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rezadatoo/)
Davin- 20+ years of experience in marketing, experience in DLT/ Fintech and crypto since 2017. Davin has worked as an advisor on key projects and with many fortune 500’s such as Mondelez ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/davinbroadbent/)
Elliot- Masters in computer science, Elliot has worked in various coding roles within both web2 and web3 (Elliot Anthonioz - Full Stack Developer - Freelance | LinkedIn)
Section 6. Experience
What related qualifications, experience or track record does your team bring to this initiative?
- I have worked a number of community admin and manager roles, For the past year and half I have been building Ludero.
- Ludero is a gamified market research platform that uses microgaming and rewards to collect data based on users understanding of a product or service.
- You can view live campaigns on app.ludero.com from NEAR, popula and Boneyard gaming.
Section 7. Project Goals
- Project Overview:
Ludero is a Web3 micro gaming data capture and reward company that empowers brands and players alike. By seamlessly integrating cutting-edge data capture mechanisms with blockchain technology, Ludero revolutionises brand-user comprehension testing and engagement. Through immersive gaming experiences, Ludero creates a transparent and inclusive ecosystem where players actively contribute, earning equitable rewards and shaping the future of brand and customer engagement.
Think Mario, but when you hit an object and die, a question pops up about your company. If you answer correctly, you come back to life and continue playing the game!
- There is a serious lack of useful tools for marketers to use when testing their audience’s knowledge level. Most of the time companies use surveys, focus groups, and one on one interviews but oftentimes these provide diminishing returns and participation and engagement rate varies.For small teams, intelligence gathering is difficult, time consuming and takes time away from other key operational activities.
What if you could use games as a way to test your audience’s knowledge, and sentiment and use rewards to incentivise them in return for quality engagement?
Here are some examples of previous campaigns we have run (this list is by no means exhaustive)
- With this funding from MDAO, we can increase our active users and further provide opportunities for NEAR based projects to engage their users and test their comprehension. With this grant opportunity we can continue to test and iterate on successful campaign parameters and better develop our customer success programme.
Section 8. Project Deliverables
- To create learn and earn campaigns on Ludero
- We will create weekly campaigns and distribute them via email, twitter and our community channels.
- 20-30 campaigns
- We expect to onboard another 3000 end users at a minimum
- Telgram, twitter
- Games, graphics for channels Example
- Relevant news on NEAR as we are part of the ecosystem amplififcation group, working with NF to amplify key pieces of news.
Section 9. Budget
- Budget (In USD for each Task)
Link to report
Break down of cost
$4750 for campaigns
$500 campaign promotion
$250 Ludero’s fee (5% of rewards deposited into the smart contract are taken as platform revenue)
- This will last us 2-3 months
- and will begin on the 20/08/23
- Ludero has been a key NEAR ecosystem grassroots project since the inception and has, from 0 built a platform, an engaged userbase. We have also been supporting NF with their recent move to the bos by creating key learning campaigns. Ludero is one of the few grant projects that is still alive and actively contributing to NEAR.