[CLOSED] Jan, Feb 2023 Marketing Budget for De3Verse

De3Verse Marketing Proposal (Jan + Feb)

• Project Name: De3Verse
  • Lead: Piyush
  • Funding Scheme: January, February
  • Payment Address: meta_dao.near

Project Overview :page_facing_up:

De3Verse is an open-metaverse platform that functions on the near blockchain. At De3Verse, our vision is to build an open-metaverse platform where anyone can build, explore, meet friends, and enjoy/host events at the same time.
At De3Verse, we have lands which are owned by the users as NFT, owners can customize their land as per their own will, just like metaverse. Then we have central city which hosts clubs, DJ’s, movie theatre, streets, music, business headquarters.
We have functionality to host business headquarters in the central city which increased the brand awareness through tutorials etc… inside the metaverse.
As per current situation, digital life have no 3d avatars and experience similar to real life while interacting with others. We are building social experience in the metaverse for the community and users that makes digital life feel more real.

De3Verse consists of (Refer to teaser video for more visual details):
• Residential spaces
• Commercial spaces
• Resource Gathering or hunt games

For residential spaces: we are building a map-based economy where users will be able to own a land through NFT access. Land will have functionality to build/customize house, private/public meet & display/showcase NFTs that users hold in their wallets.
Commercial ecosystem is the central hub of de3verse ecosystem which is designed for events, clubs, users’ hangout, offices, DJs, and commercial exclusive headquarters for ecosystem brands/company.
Resource gathering/hunting game ecosystem is designed to host regular giveaway events in a gaming fashion to keep users engaged. We have some more plans to build some cool games in integration with blockchain.

Project Details

Project’s links:

Some of the live visuals of metaverse are listed below:

Youtube Video: Click Here

This is what users are saying for de3verse metaverse which is fully live:

Marketing-Proposal Aims and Goals:

We believe NFT and metaverse space is new and require unique and organic marketing strategies to build community. In web3, community is the major part of project.

As a marketing strategy, it is important to engage with the audience to build the identity of de3verse and near protocol.

We hope marketing-Dao will come forward to support us in this journey.

In our marketing strategy we will do the following tasks in order to build the audience:

• Educate users about near protocol, including community from other blockchains to drive growth and more users. This includes simple yet meaningful guide/videos to setup wallet and start exploring near protocol.
  • Partnerships with NEAR/SOLANA/ETH projects.
  • Support artists and tag creators. This helps new artists in the ecosystem and helps to build trust amongst community.
  • Giveaways [NFTs + wL]
  • Daily Regular Posts, articles, engagement with high graphics + infographics + content.
  • Beside twitter, discord, website: expand to other social media like: Instagram/reddit/telegram

Basic stuffs:

• Graphic Designers + Brand building
  • Content Writer and Planner (In depth Highly-researched and advanced articles about near ecosystem as well as de3verse)
  • Community Support, Query answers, Engagement with the community
  • Giveaways

NFT community building :

• AMAs
  • Q&A
  • Research loyal members and reward accordingly
  • Moderators

Community Team Responsibility:

• Create and engage community [AMA’s, Q&A, Conducting simple contents)
  • Gather community feedback and respond to queries
  • Manage offensive content to ensure safety of users as well as de3verse
  • Produce content that portrays the brand positively
  • Handle pressure to save brand from daunting situation

Content planner and creator responsibility (2 planner and creator will be appointed):

• Evaluate target audience and create messages that resonate with their needs
  • Research on hashtags
  • Monthly content planner
  • Find out where the target audience hangout
  • In depth Highly-researched and advanced articles about near ecosystem as well as de3verse

Collaborations and Giveaways:

• Collab with NEAR/SOLANA/ETH projects.
  • Popular NFTs & wL giveaways.

Metrics for success

Twitter: target: 15-20% growth & 10-15k+ impressions

Discord: target: 15-20% growth

Collaborations with other projects .

Regular informative posts with high infographics/recent announcements.

January-February-BUDGET

Social media → Discord → Community Building > $400/month, 15-20% growth, Regular support for any query, QnA, Update community members

Social media → Twitter, Instagram → Community Building > $300/platform x 2 = $600/month , 15-20% growth, Regular support for any query, QnA, Update Followers

Content → Article Writing → 8 article per month (2-3k words/article in depth highly researched) > $125/article x 8 = $1000/month, In depth Highly-researched, advanced and advanced articles about near ecosystem as well as de3verse (we did published some articles recentle, got retweeted by official handles such as octopus network, aurora) (Some of prev writes given below)

The Future of Scalability in Blockchain: A Look at Near Protocol

GameFi Takes the Metaverse by Storm: How Near Protocol is Leading the Charge

A Beginner’s Guide to Near Protocol and NFTs

Aurora and Octopus Network: The Children of Near Protocol

Octopus Network response to our in depth-article, (also retweeted by aurora): https://twitter.com/oct_network/status/1613192207237890050?s=20&t=nUwZT_O86NCaJFxopVoj7w

Social media → Twitter, Instagram → Daily posts (Content Rich, Graphics, Caroseul, Threads etc…) → 60-70 posts across twitter, instagram or sometimes discord > $20/post x 70 posts = $1400/month, This covers both content for the posts as well as graphics, twitter threads etc…

Giveaways → NFTs, whitelist, near > $300/month, host 30-40 de3verse land giveaways per month to engage the audience, some quiz contests for $near giveaways, this results in high engagement on all social media and spread words in other community.

Total Budget: $3.7k/month x 2 months = $7.4k for Jan, Feb

Thank you

De3Verse

Hello! Thank you for your proposal! What is the current stage? Can you share a link on MVP? Do you have ant plants for integrations with other blockchains? Thanks!

1 Like

The product is live at near mainnet and small-builder grants milestones has been approved by NF recently, we completed all the milestones and delivered the live product.

De3verse is getting used by users, daos and some brands. We don’t have any recent plan for Ethereum/other blockchain, we are currently natively building on near protocol/ecosystem but we are planning some ways through which we can attract users from Ethereum to near protocol through our platform. This may be partnership with other projects, giving these projects a land to build headquarters etc.

Live link: https://de3verse.com/

Live video testing: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Users comment who are using the platform: https://twitter.com/ludonizzi/status/1613985104485027840?s=19

Thank you

1 Like

Tagging @marketingdao-council for visibility.

Thank you

Hey @piyush thanks for the proposal. I can’t support this in its current form. Here are my reasons:

• I tried to load and play, but I couldn’t get my character to move. The game essentially crashed my computer. That may be an issue related to my computer, but it seems to me that the game should be functional for the average person in order for us to fund it.
  • The funding for Medium articles is not a good value for community funds. Your account has 8 followers, and each of the articles is about a general topic related to the NEAR ecosystem. It’s okay content, but it doesn’t really add anything new to the conversation. I was surprised to not find very much that is specific to De3verse on the Medium. For $1250/month, I’d need to see a larger platform with a specific point of view that is using its content to draw in its ideal target audience. I don’t see that happening here.
  • With the giveaways, do you have any examples of past giveaways you’ve done that have resulted in the high engagement you mention?

Overall, I do believe in the power of gaming to onboard new people into the NEAR ecosystem, but I think you’re too early stage for MarketingDAO funding. I’d encourage the team to build and continue organic growth and come back in the future when you have more traction.

Thanks!

1 Like

Good day! Thank you for your proposal! Unfortunately I can’t support it at the moment.

Its a big in-browser game where we have two parts, city and maps: u r opening the city which takes little bit time to load and require some good graphics.

If u see our traction, we already have 250+ unique land owners and some of them have built their lands as well. Please checkout tweets from these users:
This is what users are saying for de3verse metaverse which is fully live:

As far as medium articles are concerned: we are focused on creative in depth research content for near ecosystem which is of the top quality if you compare with others who are doing it, we have 2-3k wording per articles which take days for research and write per article:

If u see: we are getting appreciated by official near ecosystem for our researched articles:
Octopus Network response to our in depth-article, (also retweeted by aurora): https://twitter.com/oct_network/status/1613192207237890050?s=20&t=nUwZT_O86NCaJFxopVoj7w

We are not using marketing-dao funding to build our project: its totally going towards building and creating top researched content about near ecosystem and how its growing, guiding others about the ecosystem etc…

You can check all our socials… And content that we are producing…
We have very good reputation in the ecosystem…

Giveaway example: https://twitter.com/De3Verse/status/1617525499370287108?s=19

Rest we are building in near ecosystem from 5+ months and milestones and product had been approved by NF officially…

Considering your response, we reduced the asked budget.

Rest if we match this proposal with the guidelines given to @marketingdao-council , we think we tick mark all of them:

1. We onboard new users
  2. We are building in one of the complex industry that is gaming, that require 1000s of hours of efforts to build even a simple product.
  3. We are contributing in transactions on blockchain as well as NFT industry on near protocol.
  4. Besides our own project, we are producing top researched content about near ecosystem as we are totally focused on near protocol which directly contributes to the growth of near ecosystem
  5. We are hosting regular giveaways to introduce new users to the ecosystem.
  6. We are hosting near ecosystem as well as its child in the metaverse…
  7. We are getting appreciated by the users as well as builders in the ecosystem.

Thank you​:handshake:

Thank you @Dacha for your point of view.
We would appreciate your reasons for the decline.

Thank you

1 Like

@so608 please checkout this recent live play-video to see what we have developed and what we are doing/upto: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

We hope you will reconsider your decision. We are building from past 5-6 months in near-ecosystem non-stop and it takes 1000s of hours of efforts to build such product that really bring users and excite them about the present and future of near ecosystem. We are also contributing to the number of transaction on near protocol, we have 2500+ transaction through our contract that is deployed on near mainnet.

When it comes to content that we are producing and posting everyday to guide and educate users in the ecosystem: It takes 100s of hours of research, dedication and energy to maintain and manage everything that is going around.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @piyush i have reviewed your prpoposal and noted the comments from fellow council.

I recognise that you developing an interesting project but cannot support at this stage, for the following reasons:

• the platform is still at an early stage and maybe you should focus on getting a MVP before marketing launch
  • your aim is to work across other blockchains - do you intend to access funding from outside?

I would suggest you continue to focus on organic growth and feel free to make a new proposal in the future. Moving to Closed

You are probably wrong here: we already have product live and people are actually using it…
We are exclusively building on near protocol and planning to build on its child ecosystem such as aurora but that too is not yet confirmed, for now we are completely live on near mainnet.

1. We already have product live:
  1. We are exclusively building on near protocol with zero elements of outside the near ecosystem: our product is near native, if u visit any of our social, there is 100% concentration of near protocol… We even collabs to bring users from other blockchain to near:

There is lot of context to explain everything above. Please go through everything above…

Please see this video: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

@marketingdao-council @David_NEAR
Now i can say, it feels really bad when such huge efforts are didn’t recognized/observed/judged carefully in the ecosystem…

it takes 1000s of hours of efforts to build such product that really bring users and excite them about the present and future of near ecosystem. We are also contributing to the number of transaction on near protocol, we have 2500+ transaction through our contract that is deployed on near mainnet.

When it comes to content that we are producing and posting everyday to guide and educate users in the ecosystem: It takes 100s of hours of research, dedication and energy to maintain and manage everything that is going around.

If this proposal with great product, community support, community onboarding, top quality and researched content, contribution in no of transactions on blockchain, educating about the ecosystem to others is not getting accepted:

I am now totally unclear: what KPIs @marketingdao-council is actually looking for to support the proposals…

Anyways…

Thank you…

1 Like

@cryptocredit u can also check the tweets from users who are using the product here…

Thank you

If your product is promising and has a sustainability model, why don’t you try to apply for a grant from the Near Foundation? Attempt builders grant I think it works.

We are already a near foundation grantee in past and have already delivered on all milestones recently (about 1.5 months back) , also approved by NF…

1 Like

Oh, that’s great, but if i am correct, almost all grant milestones include a marketing and promotion budget in the second following a successful mainnet launch. If i may ask again, how much did you spend on marketing and promotion, and what is your current traction? Moreover, do you have a Telegram user base? After responding to the above clarification, i will try to assist in connecting you with some people, but don’t interpret it as a challenge or criticism. Dm

1 Like

We got small-builder grant for product development, and we grantee gets a doc from foundation: where for marketing activity we gets directed here…
As a grantee we were not even aware about such program: It is the Doc that we get from near foundation guides us here…

We don’t have telegram…

Thank you

I will suggest that, if you are the technical founder or developer, try to communicate with some of the team members to address some of the current bugs. With this existing MVP, it’s going to be very difficult to convince someone to play, I don’t know if it’s not desktop-friendly or if you guys are still working on it, but you force me to shut down my computer using the off button. When launching any long-term product, there are many factors to take into account; it is not always about having a beautiful idea or product. Please consult your team to resolve the aforementioned problems, please look into the functionality of your product

Its already working: we have shared the product live video and also the tweets from users who are using the platform.

If the computer doesn’t have atleast some good components, no game can function properly: afterall its a 3D metaverse made in unity. And we are improving everyday…

Respect your feedback, we will work on it : but saying its not working is out of context…

Thanks

1 Like

That’s why I said to “try to fix it” and to “think about the average target audience with 4GB RAM to lower processor” if my computer component is too small to play the game. I’ll DM you on Twitter and wish you the best of luck.