[CLOSED] INNER CHILD HEALING Collaboration between DAOs SVARA DAO x FILIPINO ARTISTS DAO x INA DAO x NEAR HUB

Inner child healing refers to a therapeutic process aimed at addressing and healing unresolved emotional wounds and traumas from childhood. It involves acknowledging and nurturing the inner child, which represents the vulnerable and authentic part of ourselves that may have experienced pain, neglect, or trauma during childhood. Inner child healing typically involves various techniques such as visualization, journaling, inner dialogue, and working with a therapist or counselor. The goal is to provide a safe and supportive environment for the inner child to express emotions, heal past wounds, and promote personal growth and well-being.

3 Assessment Criteria

1. Originality

2. Color composition

3. Unique

Judge

1 from Svara DAO

1 from Filipino Artists DAO

1 from INA DAO

17 Likes

EXAMPLE

example 1

example 3

example 4

Above are several examples of images with the theme Inner Child Healing

6 Likes

What about writing? It will equally be good. :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Title: Toys

I remember when I was younger, I didnโ€™t have many toys to play with, so maybe as I grew older, I just missed them, even though they said I was " childish" , but that makes me feel me, and that heals my heart.

NW: mikiiel_oc.near

6 Likes

Iโ€™m so excited about this!:sparkles::fire:

4 Likes

Inner Child Entry
Near Wallet: rubenzmart.near
Title: Play with Bubbles

Short Description:
We all grow, yet within us, the childโ€™s spirit remains alive. Even as adults, we often find ourselves embracing the innocence of youth. This is as natural as the fleeting pop of a bubble. Remember, life is a one-time journey, and sometimes, rediscovering the joy of childlike play can mend our problems and heal our traumas. Embrace the happiness that comes from cherishing your inner child and savor the moments of pure, carefree living.

Artwork:

3 Likes

Title: My sister and I [Reconnecting Through Memories]

As adults, my sister and I had drifted apart, like two stars in different galaxies. But one day, as we walked hand in hand down a familiar road from our childhood, it felt like stepping into a memory( a hazy one) healing the rift between us, and rekindling the inner child we had left behind.

4 Likes

*Title: ** The Hillside Rays
Artist: louietism.near

I remembered the day when i saw an solar eclipse for the first time on top of the hill while playing with my childhood friends it reminiscent new birth and new aspirations as darkness takes place and takes a minute to see again the brighter side.

2 Likes

" A Gentle Hug "

My sister and I were sent to Ilo ilo far from my parents when we were little because our father lost his work and we needed to come in province to save money. My aunt and cousins didnโ€™t treat us well, contrary to what I had anticipated. Because I felt the need then and those who took me in didnโ€™t think of me as family, that is when I realized how challenging it is to grow up without a mother. As time passes, I feel like Iโ€™m becoming more and more hopeless and it torn me into a pieces. But when my mother and I finally meet again. All the hurt and resentment in my life vanished with just one hug from her. Shifted to light emotions, and happiness. It appears as though the flowers I planted in my heart have sprouted new life. I feel as Iโ€™ve returned to my younger years, when all I want to do is embrace and cuddle with my mother. Even though Iโ€™m old and have the freedom to live my life as I like, I still with my mom and give her the same warm embrace I did when I was a child. Experience the power of my motherโ€™s love when all hurt vanish and joy resurfaces. I embrace the warmth of childhood memories with a single hug. Watch as a flowers to bloom and reviving the innocence of the childhood, that bond remains unbreakable. I still come home wrap my arm around my mom and relish the magic of my inner child.

Mhie2.near

1 Like

Title: From Dark to Heart
Artist: jcsarts.near

Trauma is really hard, especially for children who are afraid to speak for themselves. Though it may be all good for your present self now, you must still remember that your inner child is still suffering from it. Meditation and talking to yourself is one way to heal your inner child. We are the only one who can help the children self inside of us. We should guide our inner child from the dark to our hearts, where it is peaceful and quiet, full of happiness and away from danger. Healing our inner child from traumas is so important because it can affect our present self as well. It may be hard at first, but we should step out of the dark and go to the brighter side.

2 Likes

If you canโ€™t place an image here, you can also send it to the link below

Title: Let it be with you

Unresolved childhood wounds can linger in our subconscious, affecting our adult lives. For me inner child healing involves reconnecting with our inner child, it is to accept and play with the younger version of ourselves. This process allows for healing and growth, bridging the gap between past and present, promoting personal well-being. :mending_heart:

We are growing old broken and wounded, because we dont play anymore, never restrict that younger you inside, let it out let it heal together with you, let it heal with its older self, and that is present you. :baby::adult:

(The artstyle is intented to make it like its drawn by a kid)

Artist: monosid.near

Title: Flower

โ€œHave we grown?โ€
โ€œWe have bloomed!โ€

A healing hug is what we need in our inner child, from having a sprout to a blooming flower in which symbolizes growth. A mixed emotions are shown in this art from having a feeling of satisfaction, love, growth and care from ourselves is indeed a tears of joy. This art portrays that we did a great decision from not listening to others even in our own familyโ€™s hurtful words such as โ€œYou canโ€™t do thatโ€, โ€œyou are not going to make itโ€, โ€œyou are just wasting your timeโ€ and those words can scar our dreams and self confidence but we chose to listen in our hearts. We followed the path that we knew and we proved them that we are becoming a better version of ourselves than we were in our past.

Artist: pemmiee.near

2 Likes

I send my submission on telegram

Title : We are always a kid

Life is often better when weโ€™re kids. In psychology, many problems and illnesses are connected to our inner child. Psychologists focus on healing this part of a person to help them heal and move forward. We all have that inner child inside us, so we need to accept that weโ€™re always a bit like a kid. No matter how old we get, that child is still there.

When the inner child is happy, itโ€™s more likely that the person will be happy too. But if the inner child goes through bad experiences or has unfulfilled dreams, it can cause problems. This can create issues deep inside a person.

This art is a way to show that even as adults, we shouldnโ€™t forget to have fun, laugh, and be happy. In our minds, thereโ€™s still a part of us that wants to enjoy life like a child. No matter how stressed we are, we shouldnโ€™t be too hard on ourselves. Letโ€™s make our inner child happy and remember to play and have joy in our lives.

Artist : ash_jose.near

1 Like

Title: โ€œA Motherโ€™s Embraceโ€

Description: This art piece explores the concept of inner child healing, the journey of self-discovery and acceptance that comes with healing past traumas and wounds. The artwork depicts a motherโ€™s embrace as a symbol of comfort, security, and unconditional love. The mother, with her arms open wide, represents the healing power of love and the healing effects of motherโ€™s embrace. The presence of a baby within her embrace symbolizes the inner child within each of us, the wounded and hurting part of ourselves that needs to be acknowledged, cared for, and ultimately healed. The piece is a reminder of the importance of self-care and the journey of discovering and honoring our inner child, even in the darkest of moments.

Artist: yozora_hoshimi
Near Wallet: yozorahoshimi.near

|โ€œA Motherโ€™s Embraceโ€ Art by: yozora_hoshimi|

Submitted on telegram :sparkles:

1 Like

I will extend this Bounty until October 30th

8 Likes

Artist: yozora_hoshimi yozorahoshimi.near

Artist : ash_jose.near

1 Like

Title: โ€œRediscovering the Lost Selfโ€

This piece delves into the profound process of reconnecting with the inner child, a therapeutic voyage of self-discovery and healing that transcends words and speaks directly to the heart.

Artist: locusa_666.near

1 Like

Title: ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ

โ€œ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘‘
๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘โ€.

Growing up, my parents or anyone in my family didnโ€™t have to teach me or help me with my schoolwork, so they think Iโ€™m naturally smart because I was always this โ€œindependent kidโ€ who figured everything out on my own, and now Iโ€™m constantly trying to prove them wrong. When in reality, Iโ€™m not sure where Iโ€™m going and have only kept doing what Iโ€™m doing because Iโ€™m the eldest child, the first achiever in the family, and everyone has high expectations for me. I burned too brightly, too quickly, and burned myself out, so I now feel like a failure when I donโ€™t meet the expectations that everyone has placed on me.

And Iโ€™m still living with the pressure to prove my worth.

Itโ€™s about time that I should give myself enough room for everything. A room to process my thoughts, a room to heal from unacknowledged wounds, a room to reconnect with my ground, a room to enjoy all my small winnings, a room to learn and unlearn things, and a room to be the most raw version of myself. Itโ€™s about time for me to forgive myself for not becoming the person I wanted to be. Be gentle and kind to my โ€˜nowโ€™ and appease my younger self. I want to take the process and whatever it takes, no matter how many times it knocks me down, I always see myself finding a reason to stand.

Artist: swilart2.near

Please is this bounty still on?