[CLOSED] HYPE BATTLE May Draw It On Your Own Style #2

I grew up being in love with music and art. And my dream room is a simple room made of wooden structures. With my favorite guitars and art materials along with the different collection of books. Music and art greatly helps me get over with many obstacles and problems in life.

d58399f8701f6bc032da394d29ccf31482591760a0dadb76978679496ebc968d
Dream Room

8 Likes

A good day FAM :sparkles::innocent:
This is my submission for the second Hype Battle.

My ideal room is one that is straightforward with a relaxing atmosphere. I would like it to have a few decorative plants because they help me to decompress. A stunning exterior view is incredibly calming and attractive to the eyes, and it will cause you to wake up each morning with anticipation. I also wanted to hang some of my paintings because I wanted to remember to keep progressing whenever I saw them. Simple and cozy would best describe my ideal bedroom.

cedieee.near

15 Likes

Greetings,

First and foremost, I am beyond glad I’ve done it. This is my entry for this hype battle and I hope you will all like it. Behind this piece of mine is something that defines me as well as my passions in life. What I am representing to all of you right now, is one of my dream that I want to achieve in the near future and that is to have a room that will make me feel much of myself, a room that will serve as my home as a low-key or hopefully a great singer and artist someday. Thank you everyone!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wallet: ironoxide.near

13 Likes

Home

Craters made by the falling stars from up above,
Miserably alone but shines with dependent love,

Rose coloured boys will never make history,
Naive and mind far from reality,
Still be remembered from your old short story,

I am the moon and you are my child
You are my hope that will never hide

Don’t be blinded from the earth’s clouds,
You are shining along with the crowd,
Hurt with craters of endless counts,

Not all stars can give you scars
Some of them are the same as you are;

P.s My concept representation of my room/home in the future is astrospace in zero gravity while overdriving different wormholes :white_heart:
-yoneru.near

12 Likes

This Bounty is NOW CLOSED :heart::heart:

GOODLUCK FAM :heart:

3 Likes

Good Morning Fam, The Long Wait is Over,
And we would Loved to announce To Everyone our Top 3 Winners For Hype Battle #2

Theme: DREAM ROOM

The consistent Perspective,Lightings,Isometrics and The Unique styles of each Participants.

1st @Zyonne
2nd @kenzeroart
3rd @ashiya

Thanks Guys and to All Our Talented Artist. LFG Fam​:rocket::rocket:

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners for this hype battle!!:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: All the entries are very great in a different angle so much to offer like artsyle and many strive even more to all artist LFG!!!:heartpulse::star_struck:

4 Likes

first winner Zyonne, You can check his picture on google
He just delete something and add NEAR logo.
Please choose someone @Ligaya

2 Likes

Will Check the Artwork sir :heart: thanks For Reporting.

2 Likes

Good Day @Zyonne can you please Send the work and progress Of your entry and also the reference Of it? Thank You :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I can sent you they pinterest pictures

2 Likes

Sure Sir, much appreciated :heart::blush:

1 Like

Hello Near Fam and Hype Fam, our Apology for the delay. :blush:

As we are investigating and Already Fix the Report above we are pleased to announce to everyone our new Updated winners who Give their best and Gained Most votes From all the Councils…

1st: @kenzeroart
2nd: @ashiya
3rd: @Yoneru

Congratulations again and Stay Talented.
:metal::rocket:

Expect your reward one of this Days​:blush:

4 Likes