[Closed] DAOLLYWOOD FUNDING BUDGET for MAY/JUNE

Hello Hello! I personally think that all the channel management budget can be done by your own community, this is not something to be funded by the Creatives.

I do like the onboarding initiative and we can help you there from the #onboarding-dao

Big hug and

1 Like

I think I agree with @FritzWorm

1 Like

@FritzWorm thanks on the response and onboarding ‘fund’. Since you feel creatives are not meant to fund Daollywood, who should and how do I get my proposal to them?

1 Like

@marketingdao-council Hello! The above proposal needs your attention, please.

Seems like that Twitter has been listed twice…

4 Likes

Maybe it was a mistake, it needs to be corrected @JohnWike

1 Like

Thanks @cryptocredit it’s an error, I meant to write YOUTUBE. I will edit it.

1 Like

It was a mistake. Thanks for the heads up. I have edited it. @Styleherbalist

1 Like

In its current from I am unable to support this proposal.

It does not seem appropriate to me for a 14 day old community to have a $2000 social media budget, including paid ads.

I believe all communities should go thorugh stages or organic growth - passion projects - explore, experiment, gather with likeminded people, prove your commitment to the projects and NEAR ecosystem and as there is more tangible traction and demand on your time and skills, then we can move on to social media budgets to unlock next stages of growth. If things can’t grow organically during the early days, no amount of paid social media will make the project work. Likewise, if leaders aren’t willing to show up without getting paid from day one, project is also going not going to last past the last round of funding.

3 Likes

@satojandro I appreciate your comment. Let me make some clarification on your observation.

DAOLLYWOOD is not 14days old, I have been working on the idea since January. @ValueObinna2 & @DrayActo been a member of actor collectives for years in Lagos, Nigeria. Daollywood is just a Web3 version of what they have been doing for years. Organically, we have 15 members(actors, Scriptwriters etc) from South Africa, Kenya, USA etc on telegram.

We have followers on twitter & instagram organically.

The reason why we have not gone full throttle is we are waiting for the Bounty so we can get our logo so our brand image can be on lock.

Personally, the team have been pushing DAOLLYWOOD and I have been unboarding members to both DAOLLYWOOD & the NEAR protocol with my own money and time. I have also been an active contributor to a lot of DAOs.

In as much as it would be interesting to be working for free. let’s not decieve ourselves, money will be needed to get things done. The reason for the ads is so we can reach people who really need DAOLLYWOOD & NEAR but don’t know anybody on the near protocol to tell them about it. There are thousands of visual creatives yearning for this opportunity. Instead of making DAOLLYWOOD just a gathering of friend and clique we are opening it to the world. If we were going to spend $2,000 on frivolous things maybe that when you should be worried. Instead we are using for ads that we will show proof of, which will reach people that will be of use to the whole NEAR ecosystem.

The leaders are showing up and are passionate on this project. But they need resources to run around. Imagine having council members who don’t have NEAR to even vote on astrodao LOL.

But on a serious note though, I believe the beginning of any thing is the hardest and the most crucial time for support.

I indulge you @satojandro & others to give us this month as trial to see what we will achieve. We are building something very different from the usual music and art groups common in NEAR.

Give us a chance.

Thank you.

@FritzWorm can you direct me on how I can get the 30N to unboard the first 100 (I have unboarded 4 already from my own pocket) ?

Thank you.

@Klint @Dacha hello.

pls this proposal needs your approval.

Thanks.

Good day. The proposal was created under Creatives category…

1 Like

I thought since the DAO is related to creativity I needed to tag them. I posted the proposal in the Marketing section. I always wanted the marketing DAO to be involved.

Sorry about the mix up. Since the deed has been done. Can you review the proposal here? @Dacha

Wow! Thanks @Dacha for moving the proposal to MarketingDAO. We await your say and approval of the project

1 Like

Good evening! Thank you for your proposal. I suggest that you continue growing your fantastic community and come back in July. Thank you.

3 Likes

Okay @dacha but can we atleast get funding for the Bounty of our logo, funds to unboard new members & a little something for our social media. Please.

1 Like

Hi @JohnWike thanks for your proposal. I would hope to see your project show that it has been able to start building before requesting funds for marketing.

Would also echo the comment from @Dacha

2 Likes

@cryptocredit we are building but how can you build without cement & blocks? How can you build without resources? We have 17+ people waiting(more joining us daily) to be unboarded with wallets ready, we need a world class logo(thus the bounty), we need to create graphics photos and videos etc for our social media pages. We are building, we need the support of marketing to build. We will not do sponsored ads, I will edit the proposal to the bare minimum. Do support us , marketing.

The proposal has been edited down to just the bounty for logo, a highly subsidized social media management & onboarding airdrop. Do take a look at it @Dacha @cryptocredit @Klint @marketing-dao