[Closed] DAOLLYWOOD FUNDING BUDGET for MAY/JUNE

Wow! Thanks @Dacha for moving the proposal to MarketingDAO. We await your say and approval of the project

1 Like

Good evening! Thank you for your proposal. I suggest that you continue growing your fantastic community and come back in July. Thank you.

3 Likes

Okay @dacha but can we atleast get funding for the Bounty of our logo, funds to unboard new members & a little something for our social media. Please.

1 Like

Hi @JohnWike thanks for your proposal. I would hope to see your project show that it has been able to start building before requesting funds for marketing.

Would also echo the comment from @Dacha

2 Likes

@cryptocredit we are building but how can you build without cement & blocks? How can you build without resources? We have 17+ people waiting(more joining us daily) to be unboarded with wallets ready, we need a world class logo(thus the bounty), we need to create graphics photos and videos etc for our social media pages. We are building, we need the support of marketing to build. We will not do sponsored ads, I will edit the proposal to the bare minimum. Do support us , marketing.

The proposal has been edited down to just the bounty for logo, a highly subsidized social media management & onboarding airdrop. Do take a look at it @Dacha @cryptocredit @Klint @marketing-dao