[CLOSED] Culinary DAO's Funding Request For The Month Of September, 2022

Culinary-DAO’s Funding Request For The Month of September, 2022.

DAO Name: Culinary DAO

Previous report: August Report

Councils: mohens.near, cryptomuse01.near, fabdab.near

On-chain members: 12 members

Objectives for The month

*Cubo NFTS
$2200

*Collaboration with MarmaJ Bounty
$850

*Share Your Meals’ Bounty

$250

Funds requested: $4050

Dao Management: less than 30% of requested funds. $600

TOTAL REQUESTED FUNDS : $4550

Target: culinay-dao.sputnik-dao.near

Summary and Metrics to Measure DAO’s Success

Our goal is to get everyone involved within the Ecosystem system involved in our Culinary activities with our ‘Share Your Meals’ and ‘Can You Cook?’ Bounties. We are also aiming at bringing Culinary activities to the forum and encourage members of our growing community to be familiar and active with actives on the forum.

Onboarding of creative Culinary professionals.

Creating of atleast 30 NFTS from all our projects for month.

Organising 2 Metaverse Meetup with at least 10 attendees.

Sales of all our minted NFTS

Self Sustainability

We are kick starting our ‘Cubo NFTs’ project. This intiative will help us create and sell NFTs minted in our store, thereby generating more funds for us.

3 Likes

@creativesdao-council
Please, check out our proposal.

1 Like

Hey @FabDab, thank you for your proposal, however, after the review I’m not able to support this.

Here are the reasons why:

• Your budget is unclear to me. In your single proposals, you have “logistics” in the breakdown - what does it mean and who is getting these? As it hasn’t been specified in the first place, in my opinion, it’s related strictly to the DAO management, in this case, it exceeds 30% of requested funds,
  • In CuboNFTs you are proposing a reward for salespersons, which sounds like an aggressive marketing move to force people to buy your NFTs. Also, I believe that price of your NFTs will be a bit higher than the usual amount to activate a NEAR wallet, which makes me wonder - how new users will get NEAR tokens to purchase your NFTs? Will they be keen to use CEX and transfer their money to their NEAR wallet and purchase your NFTs? If so, maybe it’d be better to use redeem feature, but there’s no information about it in your proposal,
  • The requested amount for bounties for cook pictures, seems way too high in my humble opinion.

To summarize, $4550 seems way too high for such activities. I believe your proposed objectives in this proposal can be easily handled without funds or with minimal use. Also, I can’t see direct value for NEAR in your culinary proposals.

1 Like

Thank you @Paul for taking time to review our proposal.

I’d like to ask if you would be willing to:

• Reason with me as I talk about some of the issues you raised, and…

• Reconsider your position in the face of reasonable explanations.

Thanks.

Hey @FabDab community mods agreed to close this proposal. Please strengthen and develop your activities.

Also, mods have noticed that you and your team are involved in 3 extra DAOs (attachment below), which are trying to possess funding, please be informed that one person can be a council in two DAOs maximum (and receiving a reward for a council management). Thanks to that, we’re aiming to be more decentralized as a community.

Moreover, I’d advise to focus on one DAO and strengthen its activities, and establishment, rather than creating additional ones with similar activities.

Attachments:

Logistics was specified, thus;

:flushed::flushed: Employing the services of salespersons is a move to force people to buy? What are you saying? Most marketing strategies involve the use of Salespeople, one way or another and forcing people to buy goods and services is certainly not part of the job description for salespersons.

Basic math quickly reveals that $600 is less than 15% of the the total funds requested. How is it that you say it isn’t?

You mislead by saying “cook pictures”. No bounty asks for cook pictures in any of the proposals above. Why, Paul, why?

And you cannot possibly be referring to “Share Your Meals” with a budget of $250.

1. ONBOARDING
  1. EDUCATING NEW NEARCOMERS
  1. NFTS
  1. METAVERSE
  1. DAO2DAO COLLABORATION with Marma J DAO

And many more.

Yet you say you don’t see any value for Near?

Meanwhile:

Our proposal checked all these boxes and more except the box of finding favour in thine sight?

1 Like