[CLOSED] Community Call - Bring a Musician (LIMITED TO FIRST 5 TO CLAIM)

Hey Fam!

We’ve got another community call coming up, and we’re looking for ways to bring some excitement and growth! We are offering a 5N bounty for getting another artist to join us for our call. There will be opportunities for your guest to get set up with a NEAR name, as well!

Info on how to claim your reward will be available at the call. Limited to first 5 to claim!

1 Like

Let’s do it! I think this is enough information and we also need to cap the number of people, so maybe say “limited to the first 5 guests” maybe?

1 Like

Good thinking, added to the header and body!

1 Like

what i have to do, near account: narutodebayo.near

Sorry to see this a little late, naruto. To claim just give us a shout in the messages on the call!

For the payouts, we need to get Fishbrain for bringing Okina, Dede brought two guests, and I brought one! mindcontrol.near bonepoliceofficial.near and dedeukwu.near and he needs payout for two. Thank you!

1 Like

I think it makes most sense to bundle the payouts for each call. Use the above reply and just add the date of the call to it, then submit a payout proposal to the DAO for the total amount payable in one submission, rather than having to do it for each one. Should save time!

No problem. I’m doing that now. Only issue is that it will disburse directly to me. I’ve got no problem with handling that. But might be a good idea for us to get a “bounty” specific wallet for the future. Let me know your thoughts on that!

1 Like

Yeah that’s why we need to have someone who can handle bounty payouts. The job has an allocated budget :slight_smile:

I can do that if we’d like! Lets discuss it early this week and we can get things lined up!

1 Like