[CLOSED BOUNTY] Share Incubadora DAO social media channels 20x0.2N

Hello all,

Incubadora DAO has a bunch of new social media channels and initiatives going on.

To increase the visibility of these channels, we are offering 0.2N (20 slots available; the first 20 replies with link or print screen will be sent 0.2N) to those who share and follow our social media channels, specifically Twitter and Instagram.

We suggest sharing the following text (or some variation) and image.

Incubadora DAO is a platform that aims to create a laboratory of experimentation in arts + technology by developing collaborations between artists, academics, curators, creatives and cultural professionals through technology. Due to the growing precariousness of the cultural sector and artistic work, we intend to devise emancipatory solutions and help reshape the ecosystem of traditional art using Blockchain and DeFi technologies. Follow us on our Website, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Youtube.

Incubadora DAO é uma plataforma de experimentação em artes + tecnologia, desenvolvendo colaborações entre artistas, académicos, curadores, criativos e profissionais da cultura através da tecnologia. Devido à crescente precariedade do sector cultural e do trabalho artístico, pretendemos conceber soluções emancipatórias e ajudar a remodelar o ecossistema da arte tradicional utilizando as tecnologias Blockchain e DeFi. Siga-nos no nosso Website, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook e Youtube.

28cc927526c9e83eb9f8b7eca5b7b38cf4acbb7b_2_500x500

Please post your share/tweet here in the comments (link or screenshot) & add your nearname (wallet).

Thank you all!

7 Likes

Wallet:
roxytheentertainer.near

2 Likes

Wallet: elkhush1.near

2 Likes

Near Wallet: robertbach.near

2 Likes

Wallet : boy_chula.near

1 Like

Dabbie3229.near

1 Like

tigondl.near

1 Like

bossp.near

1 Like

imangelmtp.near

1 Like

kimmies.near

2 Likes

mathh.near

2 Likes

agnesba.near

1 Like

Hello

This is my tweet:

duyhoa.near

1 Like

Hi, the text is too long so I made a thread!

Wallet: 9c5b586fb00173e9161db5ff497dcbf2a9ba417345e2f07b5c3259cc5d6850b7

2 Likes

hangvu02.near

2 Likes

My address: grubb.near :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

My wallet: bbennett.near

1 Like

Hello, this is my post:

tedted195.near

1 Like

holdhold.near