[CLOSED][Bounty] NFT Art Contest - Near Venezuela & Nativo NFT

Congrats very nice iniciative. Nativo nft adding all Latín Cultures.

4 Likes

It is interesting to see how the art and culture of the countries are promoted :smiley: good luck to all

4 Likes

It is very interesting this type of collaboration that can be done with the communities of other countries and discover the art that is being made about their cultures, good luck.

4 Likes

How great that Latin culture is being given prominence, it is a very good opportunity for local artists.

4 Likes

It looks very interesting, I think it is a very good way to make the art and culture of a country known more, good luck to all

4 Likes

“Cultura Musical”… The NFT is now minted on Nativo
Link to the artwork: Nativo app
Go check it out… thanks

4 Likes

participando!!

7 Likes

PARTICIPANDO

Saludos a todos en la comunidad de near.
De: globalcc.near
Titulo: Diablo del Callao

Personaje de la comparsa de los Carnavales del Callao, que visten trajes de colores vivos, usan grandes máscaras y tridentes; van bailando al ritmo del Calypso, abriendo paso entre la multitud en la comparsa en el Callao. Edo. Bolívar (Venezuela). En el 2016 la UNESCO declaró los Carnavales del Callao Patrimonio Cultural Inmaterial de la Humanidad, resaltando así la identidad cultural venezolana ante el mundo.

Greetings to all in the near community.
Title: Devil of Callao
Character of the comparsa of the Carnivals of Callao, who wear brightly colored costumes, use large masks and tridents; They dance to the rhythm of Calypso, making their way through the crowd in the comparsa in Callao. Edo. Bolivar (Venezuela). In 2016, UNESCO declared the Carnivals of Callao Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, thus highlighting the Venezuelan cultural identity before the world.
@teucros @FritzWorm @boxtecnologia @globalccve globalccve.com

Diablo del Callao

7 Likes

Wow this is great i will be joining this bounty​:heart_eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes
  • PARTICIPANDO

Saludos a todos en la comunidad de near.
De: globalcc.near
Título: Máscara

Personaje de la comparsa de los Carnavales del Callao, que visten trajes de colores vivos, usan grandes máscaras y tridentes; van bailando al ritmo del Calypso, abriendo paso entre la multitud en la comparsa en el Callao. Edo. Bolívar (Venezuela). En el 2016 la UNESCO declaró los Carnavales del Callao Patrimonio Cultural Inmaterial de la Humanidad, resaltando así la identidad cultural venezolana ante el mundo.

Yare Dancing Devil Mask Venezuelan popular religious manifestation that is celebrated in San Francisco de Yare in the state of Miranda (Venezuela) to pay devotion to the Blessed Sacrament, on the ninth Thursday after Holy Thursday, Corpus Christi day. Along with 11 other brotherhoods in the country, they were declared by UNESCO in 2012 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, thus projecting even more cultural identity of the Venezuelan people to the rest of the world.

Nota: Agradecido por el apoyo del equipo de soporte en especial @JoeHank y la comunidad por la asistencia por detalles tecnicos del uso de la herramienta que se presentaron.

@teucros @FritzWorm @boxtecnologia @globalccve globalccve.com

7 Likes

Good day I’m done participating and already minted my NFT entry on the Nativo app
My near wallet was projectpangolin.near.

MARIA DOLORES

Liqui liqui for men, flowing ruffled dresses and floral decorations for women. Modern Venezuelans don’t have a habit to wear the folk clothing every day. They even use it rather seldom on special occasions, such as weddings, national celebrations, and ceremonies

louietism.near

7 Likes

so beautiful! good luck on this bounty!

2 Likes

Hola Comunidad.

Estoy participando en este bello concurso.

Titulo: mis raíces.

Es la cultura venezolana una mezcla sin igual de razas, costumbres y cultura, es por ello que esta pieza la representa, el origen de nuestro gentilicio, nuestros símbolos patrios, personaje e iconos más ilustres.

De forma más detallada se hace referencia a:

Gastronomía: con la imagen de nuestras ricas arepas.

Flora: por las imágenes de la orquídea nuestra flor nacional y el araguaney nuestro árbol nacional.

Fauna: con la imagen de nuestro turpial siendo el ave nacional.

Naturaleza: la representa nuestro imponente Salto Ángel.

Símbolos patrios: se encuentra plasmado con nuestra Bandera Venezolana y una estrofa de nuestro Himno Nacional.

Personaje Ilustre: representado por nuestro Libertador Simón Bolívar.

Música: es el arpa, cuatro y maracas, así como una línea de nuestra Alma Llanera, los encargados de representarla.

Es así como todos estos elementos se unen para representar nuestra Cultura Venezolana, siendo utilizada la técnica de distorsión e ilusión para darle originalidad a la referida pieza.

Hello Community.

I am participating in this beautiful contest.

Title: my roots.

Venezuelan culture is an unparalleled mixture of races, customs and culture, that is why this piece represents it, the origin of our nationality, our patriotic symbols, most illustrious characters and icons.

In a more detailed way, reference is made to:

Gastronomy: with the image of our rich arepas.

Flora: with the images of the orchid, our national flower, and the araguaney, our national tree.

Fauna: with the image of our turpial being the national bird.

Nature: represented by our imposing Angel Falls.

Patriotic Symbols: it is represented by our Venezuelan Flag and a verse of our National Anthem.

Illustrious Personage: represented by our Liberator Simón Bolívar.

Music: the harp, cuatro and maracas, as well as a line of our Alma Llanera, are in charge of representing it.

This is how all these elements come together to represent our Venezuelan Culture, being used the technique of distortion and illusion to give originality to the referred piece.

https://nativonft.app/detail/64

7 Likes

hola hola! aqui les comparto el TURPIAL ave nacional de Venezuela ! disponible en Nativo.app Nativo app

6 Likes

@igormoura corre aquiiiiii :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hello NEAR Community.

Title: Paisajeando por Venezuela.

I am participating in the contest, thanks to NativoNFT and NEAR Venezuela, for this great initiative.

I leave you my piece, which lets us know that Venezuela is a country of unique natural beauty, which is why it shows its tricolor flag with a background of the variety of colors it has to offer, starting with the white of the snow on Pico Bolivar, continuing with the different shades of blue offered by the beaches of Morrocoy National Park, Surprising us with the green of the Amazon jungle, followed by the yellow and ocher contrast of its sands in the Medanos de Coro and finally dazzling us with the violet glow of the lightning of Catatumbo, in this way “Paisajeando por Venezuela” makes us travel through Venezuela to know more about it.

Hola Comunidad NEAR.

Titulo: Paisajeando por Venezuela.

Estoy participando en el concurso, gracias a NativoNFT y NEAR Venezuela, por esta gran iniciativa.

Les dejo mi pieza, la cual nos da a conocer que Venezuela es un país de belleza natural único, es por ello, que muestra su bandera tricolor con un fondo, de la variedad de colores, que tiene para ofrecernos, comenzando por el blanco de la nieve en el Pico Bolívar, continuando con las diferentes tonalidades azules que nos ofrecen las playas del Parque Nacional Morrocoy, sorprendiéndonos con el verde de la selva Amazónica, seguido por el contraste amarillo y ocres de sus arenas en los Médanos de Coro y por ultimo deslumbrándonos con el brillo violeta del relámpago del Catatumbo, de esta manera “Paisajeando por Venezuela” nos hace viajar por Venezuela para conocer más de ella.

6 Likes

“LONG FLOWING VENEZUELAN DRESS”
Venezuelan women use very feminine garments. They traditionally wear long flowing skirts, blouses with one or both off-the-shoulder sleeves, a lot of flowers and simple jewelry pieces.

yonakawaii.near

Already minted in nativonft app, already done like and retweeting out the competition in twitter.

5 Likes

Excelete iniciativa para fomentar el conocimiento cripto y NFT.

Sigan asi…

4 Likes

Mi obra es un homenaje al artista venezolano Jesús Rivas Sulbarán, actualmente residente en Brasil. Conocí a Jesús en Curitiba y lo considero uno de los mayores talentos emergentes de Venezuela. Además de ser un consumado artista visual, Rivas también es payaso, mimo, malabarista y actor. El retrato que hice muestra a uno de sus personajes circenses, llamado “Estornudo”. Además de ser un gran artista, Jesús es mi amigo y puedes ver sus obras a través de su perfil en instagram: @jesus.angel.art

4 Likes

El pana Near!! lastimosamente no me dio tiempo de agregar los otros detalles pero este es el resultado final y me gustaría crear mas para obsequiarlos a la comunidad.

Gracias por el concurso :blush:

3 Likes