[CLOSED BOUNTY] Monologue Challenge (July, 2022 Edition)

DAOllywood on Instagram: "My entry for @thespiansdao monologue challenge Enjoy!!! #NearProtocol #CreativesDAO #ThespiansDAOMonologueChallange @near_protocol #Monologue #Acting #Bounty #Daollywood #Movies #Scene #Cut #Action" my entry for the monologue challenge :point_up:

Wallet ID: johnwike.near

3 Likes

This is the link to my entry

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16yUBvgXPUzMAvGZxJVHFAbXFNEcpE85N/view?usp=drivesdk

pallojnr.near

4 Likes

Hello Community, we have decided to extend the closing date for this Bounty to 4th August, 2022 (10pm UTC) to allow more people to participate and get involved.

Results would be announced on 5th August 2022.

4 Likes

Google drive link >>>> 2022-07-31-124127828.mp4 - Google Drive

johnwike.near

2 Likes

My Google drive Link.

5 Likes

Could you please add a customized NEAR WALLET ADDRESS?

2 Likes

Here is my submission for the monologue challenge. Please take time to watch it

Near Wallet: tobiparadise.near

4 Likes

Really cool expressions, just need perfection!

2 Likes

We are happy to let the Community know that this Bounty has been closed.

In few hours, @dandyjj would announce the winners and direct us on how the winners can claim their rewards.

Thank you

4 Likes

It was a great experience participating on this bounty :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Hello Community, we all did great in the Monologue Challenge. It’s first of it’s kind, and we appreciate the way the Ecosystem welcomed it and gave it a try. There can only be 3 winners, and it was a tough selection.

The Judges considered many factors, starting from intonations, facial expressions, actions, demonstrations and ability to have your lines.

We all did great, and many of these would come as time goes on.

The winners of our July Monologue Challenge are:
@Dadkay
@JohnWike
@Margaretkades

6 Likes

To claim your reward, please go to the Thespians DAO astrodao: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/thespians.sputnik-dao.near and propose a transfer for the amount stated above in DAI using this thread in the forum as the reference link.

Quick astro guide:

If you have not yet connected your wallet to astro, you can do so in the top right.
Once you have done this, click the green arrow in the top right-hand corner of the Thespians DAO page and chose “Proposal”
This will bring you to a page titled “Propose a transfer” where you will need to fill in a short description (eg. “Payout for Monologue Challenge Bounty”).
Below the description link include this link:
[CLOSED BOUNTY] One Minute Monologue Challenge by danddyj
Make sure the amount is in DAI, not NEAR and then input the value stated ($50).
Then click propose

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners…

2 Likes

Fair result, Nice one team! Congrats to all the winners. cheers

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much and thanks to the entire community.

2 Likes

You’re welcome fam let’s keep giving our best

1 Like

Wow thanks so much this is a pleasure I really appreciate God bless you

2 Likes

Congratulations to you all​:tada:

2 Likes

Yaaay!!! Thanks alot. It was a pleasure participating. Kudos to the ThespianDao for this.

1 Like

Proposal has been sent on astrodao >>>> https://app.astrodao.com/dao/thespians.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/thespians.sputnik-dao.near-11?fromCreate=true

1 Like