[CLOSED BOUNTY] Gambiarra DAO Wearable Creation

Gambiarra DAO needs a cryptovoxels wearable that expresses our main identity. So we are issuing a creative bounty of 10 Near for the design of 1 wearable for us.

Appearance:
Art History
Visual Art
Gambiarra

It can be any part wearable for an avatar, or it can be an entire costume. Remember: Gambiarra identity. Visit our store and know a little bit more about us. Check out our projects.

Bounty:
10 Near for the chosen wearable or costume (vox files, 32 32 32 or smaller).

This Bounty is open to all 3D voxel designers. Just drop an image or turntable gif from your wearable, and we will choose the best one/set on February 27, 2022.

If you are the winner, you will give us the right to mint the wearable and use it/them in any way we want, even commercially .

Any questions feel free to leave them in the comments below.

7 Likes

This is a good opportunity to take part in.

4 Likes

do u make wearables, @jack? So good to know it. I am curious to see what u will bring us.

3 Likes

Hello sir, I have made a Gambiarra DAO T-shirt, I think it still have some problem and I think your feedback can help me improve it. Here are some picture hope you like it

3 Likes

Hi there, my name is Agnes, I am a designer working at BlueBit Finance & an OWS contributor. This is my wearable entry, with a hat (like a crown) which have colorful decoration, inspired from the colorful costume of Brazilian and bring a Carnival vibe for your avatar. Please contact me for vox file if my entry is chosen. Thank you so much

4 Likes

Have you imagined about wearing a backpack of Gambiarra DAO rocket to the moon? I have made one! This is supper cool to wear in the metaverse and show everyone you can fly!

luisbraham.near

6 Likes

This is my attempt to make an earring I love to see it to be minted to NFT. Hope I can win.
Here is my NEAR wallet: captainted.near

3 Likes

Very good my bro. Great. :star_struck: :blush:

2 Likes

I loved the wearable and I love carnival. Congrats. :rainbow: :crown:

3 Likes

That’s right up there, because there is no reverse gear in the rocket. It was wonderful.
:rocket: :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

Yes thank you :heart_eyes: Hope you like it. I’m realy expect for the result

2 Likes

Thank you for your awesome submissions! @Dazo, our council member, will let everyone know the winner. :heart:

2 Likes

Hi guys, I would like to thank everyone who signed up for this reward.
The chosen wearable is @luisnguyen
Congrats

The winner will have to send the wearable to leandrodazo@gmail.com via wetransfer and make an payout proposal in our astrodao of 10 near

gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I’ll do as you say!

1 Like

I have created it is it correct to vote?

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/gambiarra-dao.sputnik-dao.near-59

1 Like

And please check your email did you receive the file?

1 Like

this is correct … soon our council will be approving the payment

Wow, congratulations @luisnguyen

Hey, @luisnguyen, we had some problem with your vox file. It is not 32 32 32 size or smaller. A wearable on cryptovoxels must be 32 32 32 or smaller. A megavox, that is the maximum file supported, is 126 126 126 size, and you delivered a voxel file of 200 200 200 size, which cannot be used on cryptovoxels. Although your voxel art is awesome, we need to ask you to change it to fit the right size. Could you do this for us?

3 Likes

Hi @thephilosopher, I made it with 32x32x32 format and have checked again. Maybe there’s an issue when reading the file. I’ll send you a DM to support