[CLOSED BOUNTY] Cover art for guild profiles

Hum, I don’t think so, L… I guess all platforms just accepts jpg or png =/

2 Likes

Hello. Here my suggestions. The idea is of a path that leads to countless possibilities. Made with the logo, so that the message is: write, go far, converging with the guild’s ideals. I also did it in color but think in b&w it looks more like a writers style.

ALL here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qVeAduBFZaU9g74W8

Hope you like
:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

2 Likes

Heres my entry for the bounty of “Cover Arts for Writers Guild”

Creator : Jami2017

I created this different design to have a different option for Writers Guild Banner and cover.

Near Wallet : jami2017.near

3 Likes

Astro Cover

Twitter Cover

Medium Cover

Explanation slide

Art Concept: This is an illustration of the writers’ guild space on the metaverse,. It is a community of writers with pontential collector of their NFTS

Book Shelf; represent how organize and professional the writer’s guild stand in achieving its goals of formation

Branded FLoor: represent brand consistency across event element/ programs/ project cariried out by the guild

Guild Logo: represent ownership and dominance of the space

Users/Colletor : represent collectors/potential collectors of the writers’s NFT / Book NFTS

Books: represent the wide are of publication and product of the writers’ guild available as NFT in the metaverse

see slide 4 for reference

I hope I am considered for this creative work of art

4 Likes

Cthumbs

This is my entry for the Cover art for the guild.

Main cover

Twitter cover

Astro Cover

This is inspired for futuristic concepts.

Near Wallet: louietism.near

4 Likes
  • Medium’s publication cover image:

• Twitter’s banner:

• AstroDAO:

*Background image taken from the NEAR brand.

c0d3.near

1 Like

hi… here’s mine. Hope you like

1 Like

here’s my entry for this bounty.

i started from the idea of the Tower of Babel, mixing different ancient alphabets like Persian, Sanskrit and Chinese with more modern ones, like Latin and mixed it with visual representations of concepts like decentralization and blockchain, using textures and overlays in search of something visually rich and diversified.

Medium

Twitter

Astro

2 Likes

Hello everyone! This is my suggestion. Hand-drawn in digital format, a book about ancient legends, just under the theme of your community. If there are any adjustments or tips - answer me
near wallet - winstag.near
нир райтерс дао

Hi, this is my suggestion. It is inspired on blockchain descentralized system, writing and a poetic stared sky. If there is something i can improve, please let me know. Mi wallet address is - pandaeditor17.near

Hello, guys! Salve!

I’m here back to show and present us my cover art concept;

Following the logo minimal aesthetics, where I believe its the core concept where the TEXT is the focous, thats my result:

_Medium’s publication cover:

_Twitter banner

_AstroDAO

_EXTRA CONTENT
I see that we need a attention to our telegram community group so I feel free to expand the request and create a cover and profile art for Telegram (and I can make more from other social media if you want):

As you can see, I’ve tried to create a parallel/rime with the words ‘write <-> right’, when I make a call to action to motivate people enjoy the community.

Hope you like my proposal.

Thanks.

aandz
the a and z.
aandz.near

*near writer’s guild *

2 Likes

This is my entry/proposal.
OPEN BOOK VECTOR:
Writers don’t just write, they write on something. Book represents everything they were on.

BACKGROUND:
It has to do with the future and technology age.

I believe in creating simple illustrations that can be easily understood and stands the test of time.

This is an option to my entry above.
CIRCLES:
It signifies wholesome i.e one mind. You can only write when you are in the right state of mind.

OPEN BOOK VECTOR:
Writers don’t just write, they write on something. Book represents everything they were on.

BACKGROUND:
It is a connection between on world or persons to another.

I believe in creating simple illustrations that can be easily understood and stands the test of time.

NEAR Wallet : styleherbalist.near

passing by to inform that this bounty is closed.

the council will evaluate the submissions and soon we’ll have the results.

thanks for your participation!

6 Likes

No result for cover arts? Its been 4 days closed. :thinking: and how voting status they applied for choosing it.?

2 Likes

hello, all!

first, sorry for the long delay, we are having some internal reorganisation, trying to get things more “professional” in our workflow and this is taking more time than expected… but it’s like that cliché: "one step back to make two steps ahead"

as you should have seen, the council selected two finalists and made a poll on our members TG group for you to choose the winner, which is @louietism.

congratulations!

you can request your payout of 150 DAI on Astro.
if you don’t know how to do that or have some doubt, just post here and we can guide you.

we will reach you soon to ask for eventual adjustments and the files, so we can start let our social profiles stronger :mechanical_arm:

thanks for everyone who submitted and voted!

2 Likes

Thank you for choosing me as the winner of this bounty, i already propose on the Astro my proposal here’s the link again thank you so much :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/near-writers-collective.sputnik-dao.near-160

2 Likes