(CLOSED) APOLLO42 X Filipino Artist Guild Collaboration

APOLLO 42 AS A HUMAN in an futuristic planet! by rueryesun.near

Apollo the human-ET & 42 the Space Robot Pet representing AP4230 !:heart:

Blockquote

The world is so cruel for you to
survive, let me give you a hand & reward you deserve. Come & Join me as we explore different worlds , meet new creatures & Become someone that shines. Welcome to AP4230.

Blockquote

APOLLO

16 Likes

Cool bruuhhhh :hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks kuya pogiiiii

4 Likes

Apollo42
The Bearer of Light and The Farsight

The man shown from this illustration signifies hope, as he rises from the ocean of uncertainty in order to orchestrate the true power of the bearer of light.

While the glowing Apollo42 logo from the man’s chest serves as the beacon of light that will guide us to the path of the NEAR future, a future that was forseen by Apollo42.

And finally the space, which serves as the infinite and vast opportunities that awaits for the believers of Apollo42.

“He who brings light shall see the future.”

herogranada.near

27 Likes

Hi everyone :relaxed::wave:
Here’s my entry “appolo 42” outer space

emelie1326.near

18 Likes

You can view my twt as well!:heart: Thank youu

4 Likes

APOLLO42 Launching In

This art shows how Apollo42 lives in Metaverse after its launched. Let Apollo42 have it’s way to the space and future.

zlnrmbln.near

13 Likes

“FILIPINO ARTIST GUILD meet APOLLO42”

here’s my entry, Good luck apollo 42 for your upcoming launch in the metaverse, LFG :rocket::rocket::rocket:.

wincreation.near

17 Likes

APOLLO42!!! Welcome to the world of METAVERSE. The future is under your control like the pad held by the astronaut, you are taking charge of the whole universe… We all look forward to your launch APOLLO42!!
Thank you Filipino Artist Guild for giving us the privilege to be part of APOLLO42 success story.

NEAR Wallet: styleherbalist.near

13 Likes

Here is my submission! The Apollo42 spaceship with its futuristic appearance as it prepares for takeoff.

This concept explains how we people celebrate as a small nft holder with digital assets as a businessman (which having a suit) even a small owner or creator. Entails how we discover Apollo42 in our life.

Thank you for hosting this event, Apollo42 and Filipino Artist Guild.

Near ID : dadaismdarell.near

20 Likes

Hello!
Here’s my entry “APPOLLO 42”

Near ID: mattyu23.near

8 Likes

Galiingg Bro! Good luck

2 Likes

Report: A newly discovered universe with infinite possibilities in one place. Along with infinitely expanding universe and population, something big is coming!

9 Likes

Hey guys. I’m looking forward to the launch, what an amazing project. For me futurism is clean, space is infinite and “everything in one place” made me think about keeping my art minimalist. I hope you enjoy.

My tweet

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

5 Likes

Hey there​:blush: here’s my entry for this amazing challenge :sparkles::fire:. I do really look forward on how Apollo 42 will become successful :muscle::muscle:

cedieee.near

21 Likes

This my entry in the Collaboration of Apollo42 x F.A.G

“INTO THE FUTURE”

violet_spades.near

16 Likes

excited for the upcoming Apollo42 launch. try to participate with my simple art :grinning:

redyrega.near

10 Likes

Future ground​:fire:

mariusarts.near

9 Likes

Apollo - the man sitting on the throne
4 - four logos of APOLLO42
2 - two visible planets on the throne

Apollo is also known as the god of sun and light which both represents the man on the throne and Apollo42’s objectives - wherein the light and NEAR future is in his hand. Sitting on the throne depicts power - one that is effective and influential. From Apollo’s era to modernization, he changes into suit preparing himself to launch. From reality, he could take us to space or other dimensions - where creators and collectors are free to express.

Now that the preparation is almost over, Apollo42 will take it’s lead so it’s time for you to prepare.
Get ready as APOLLO42 will also launch your dreams into reality.

elvatar02.near

12 Likes

Sora-chan, ready to take off!

hope you like the art i made~~

oneiro.near

10 Likes