(CLOSED) APOLLO42 X Filipino Artist Guild Collaboration

Beauty, Futuristic and Elegant. This is how I represent APOLLO42 as an artwork.
I am so excited about the Apollo42 launch! Thank you Filipino Artist Guild and Apollo42 for this event!

Near Wallet: kenzeroart.near

20 Likes

Let’s shoot our shot​:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

A haiku.

Apollo four two-
What is Space if not robots?
The future is you.

• I did this while creating a game for the Sandbox. They say Space is the last frontier, I say the next one’s the Metaverse!

malamaya.near

15 Likes

APOLLO42 X FILIPINO GUILT ARTIST :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Keep it up guys thank you and keep grinding. :heart:

4 Likes

Lakas talaga ng Idolo ko​:muscle::muscle::fire:

3 Likes

Here’s my entry ! A futuristic design spaceship of Apollo42 as they preparing for their launch​:rocket:.
Thank you Apollo42 and Filipino Artist Guild for this event. LFG​:fire::rocket:

nirvanaraf.near

18 Likes

Maria takes the lead of the Apollo 42

She leads the Apollo 42 to protect the Heart gem of the Apollo Universe :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

louietism.near

23 Likes

Good luck Apollo42 more adventure is out there!
Filipino Artist Guild and Apollo42 to the moon :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

senon15.near

15 Likes

Meet Apollo42, a multiplanetary and cosmic voyager full of interstellar surprises and hype. And now he is about to enter the world of NEAR!
Brace for Arrival! Apollo42 is arriving! Apollo42 is NEAR!" :fire::stars: :milky_way:

A character representation/adaptation of Apollo42 as a Near Cat on the Near Cats Series :cat:

Creator/Near ID: monosid.near

22 Likes

The astronaut man represents the people responsible for the Apollo42 launch. As you can see, there are rock formations behind him that represent the difficult period of his life that led to the success of this platform. The futuristic structures represent the Apollo42 NFT Marketplace. Behind these structures are the Apollo42 designs, space, and futurism.

Looking forward to the launch of Apollo42 and the expansion of the platform.

Godbless!

Near id: swilart2.near

18 Likes

Behold, my futuristic entry, space and futurism! This is my art inspired by Apollo42 designs. I’m so excited about Apollo42 launch!! WAGMI!! Goodluck :rocket: :milky_way: :sparkles:

Near ID: pemmiee.near

16 Likes

Apollo42 logo really looks like a black hole. Based on that idea I was able to create a darker version of a Blackhole. What you see below is the Blackhole texture with my unique style

If you find my style interesting feel free to check out my Instagram

Near wallet: toddpham.near

Untitled (1) (1)

11 Likes

“Objective complete!”

ranielle.near

27 Likes

Feel Free To share your Arts in Twitter and Tag @Fil_ArtistGuild and @apollo42world :heart:

All Artworks are dope :fire:

4 Likes

Here is my entry.
micheal_tobi.near

17 Likes

READY FOR LAUNCHING OF THE APOLLO42

THANK YOU APOLLO42 FOR THIS COLLABORATION WITH THE FILIPINO ARTIST GUILD .

exintrovert2.near

21 Likes

Trying this one! :grimacing:

“Astrobuds”

“THE STARS DON’T LOOK BIGGER, BUT THEY DO LOOK BRIGHTER.” - S.R.

ID: BRGRSN.near

14 Likes

T-minus

My Entry for the Apollo42 x Filipino Artist Guild Collaboration!

mikiiel_oc.near

21 Likes

“Manifesting Apollo42”

cjaneartz.near

17 Likes