(CLOSED) APOLLO42 X Filipino Artist Guild Collaboration

Apollo42 is coming!
Social NFT marketplace on $NEAR and Aurora will be officially live on May 30, 2022.

Apollo42 is a platform where you can do everything in one place. NFT marketplace with social features,
AR NFT Explorer, Metaverse Gallery, NFT Tracking tool and NFT Launchpad with zero code. And more to come.

As a Celebration For their Upcoming Launch In Metaverse, Apollo42 loved To Explore Near Community and meet Amazing people in The ecosystem by Hosting and Throwing This Bounty For Everyone…

BOUNTY

Create Art Inspired by Apollo42 Designs, Space and Futurism.

Pool Prize 100 Near
10 Winners Of 10 Near each.

Art Challenge Will Start Today Until May 29,2022
Announcing Of Winners will Be on May 30,2022 on the Launching Day of the Social Nft Marketplace.

Explore and Search What Is Apollo42 and Have a Chance to Win This Amazing Prizes Open For Everyone.

Please Do Follow their Official Websites and Social Media Accounts To Stay Updated On Apollo42.
Apollo42 Website
Apollo42 Discord
Apollo42 Twitter

This is OPEN FOR EVERYONE so Lets Go​:rocket::fire::new_moon:

All Entries will be posted Here in Near Forum and After that Tweet your entries On twitter
And please Tag Filipino Artist Guild Twitter and Apollo42 Twitter

Write a Short Description Of Your Artworks and together with Your Near wallet.

33 Likes

Lezz goo and show our talents to the mooon :fire:

8 Likes

Let’s give it a try fam

6 Likes

Yeahssss :raised_hands::sunglasses: tnx for the proposal. I’ll do something :star_struck:

3 Likes

Goodluck Fam​:heart::heart_eyes:
This is Open For Everyone , Lezzgo​:rocket::rocket:

6 Likes

So cool! definitely a must awaited launch for apollo42!:heart::heart::heart: can’t wait to see masterpieces !:heart:

1 Like

I have question.? How many Art entries we can submit per participants mam ?

2 Likes

1 entry per Artist. :heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Apollo to the MOOOONNN!!!

3 Likes

We can all join :star_struck::rocket: Lezz Goooooo it is open to everyone…

2 Likes

Will they judge by likes again? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Here’s my entry hope you all like it, and good luck Apollo 42 on your launch, lezzzgo to the moon :rocket::rocket::rocket::full_moon::full_moon::full_moon:

quiapogi.near

23 Likes

Here’s my entry hope you all like it,thank you for this opportunity and good luck Apollo 42 on your launching :slightly_smiling_face:

ID: zetsue001.near

20 Likes

Good Question​:heart::kissing_heart:
No, we at Filipino Artist Guild Announce and Select Winners by their talent Creativity, Following The Concept Cleanliness and Originality of The Art​:heart::kissing_heart::hugs:

5 Likes

My entry depicts the out of this world experience Apollo 42 could bring once they launch their platform. Looking forward to see this platform grow, good luck!

krizzy.near

17 Likes

Wooaaaaa :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: shiieeee​:fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

SECTOR APOLLO42

Scene:

:pager: yes sir just a minute, Im heading back to base over!..

(“ how many years have been since i left from…h…”)
:astonished: HOME :slightly_smiling_face:

jrbemint.near

29 Likes

LFG :exclamation: to APOLLO42 :ringer_planet:

Here’s my entry, hope you like it :sparkles: And goodluck to your launch, LFG​:exclamation::ringer_planet:

yonakawaii.near

17 Likes

For others please tweet Your entry and tag Apollo42 and Filipino Artist Guild Twitter account too​:heart::blush::blush:

6 Likes

Hello, everyone.
Below is my hand sketched work of art, that depicts an eco system of our world, the space and the moon.Just as we will have the launching of Apollo 42 in line with Filipino Art Guild and Aurora on Near as one community.
I believe the launching would be massive and we can’t wait, and I hope you like my work of art.

adebanjo.near

20 Likes