Bringing Investors To NEAR Protocol (Expanding the Ecosystem)

Hi fam

I want to start bringing people into the NEAR protocol system for example meeting people, telling them about the Near protocol, how it can be beneficial to them in terms of saving their money and investing in NFTs

For instance, I brought my friend “OLAKIRA” a popular Nigerian musician who bought $200 dollar what of NEAR two weeks ago and then bought 4 Painting NFTs from it,

It’s Not that simple getting this done in Nigeria, but my reputation and influence as a Musician makes it easy for people to trust the NEAR protocol when I tell them and make them to be part of it,

I also intend practicing to pay people around me with NEAR coin which will get get them used to this system to keep building the ecosystem,

This will require me to opening Near Wallets with activation tokens for each people on this.

Requiring the total amount of

100 NEAR

$983

Wallet: sterryo.near

Hey @sterryo,

There’s an awesome NEAR Guild based in Nigeria which you might benefit from getting involved in.

@damboy22 is a prominent player in the Nigeria NEAR Guild so I’d recommend reaching out to them for discussion.

1 Like

Happy to work with anyone willing to expand the knowledge of what NEAR is building in Nigeria

2 Likes

thank you so nuch @David_NEAR

1 Like