[CLOSED] Hype Battle #6 x Marma j Collaboration

Good Day Near Fam,

HYPE BATTLE IS HERE WITH A TWIST

**Theme/Concept: Illustrate the LIFE OF MARMA J CHAN AND MIKA THE POTCAKE.
with a theme of Love support and positivity, #MarmaJchan, Mika the potcake.
Create a ART about the life of Mika, how marma j rescue her, or mika find a new home.Anything thats comes with your imaginations.

check more infos here in MarmaJchan: MarmaJchan | Marma J Foundation

and the story of MarmaJChan & MIKA the Potcake: Finding Mika A Home | Marma J Foundation

Let your Creativity Shines and Show it to the World.
The Artstyle will Depend on the Artist itself as long as The Flow of the story of your art Contains with our Concept which is LIFE OF MARMAJ CHAN AND MIKA.

Hype Battle will Start September 5,2022
And Will end on September 20,2022
Announcing of winners Will be on _______.

4 Winners
we will choose 4 winners with 5 near each as prize for this challenge.

TOTAL OF 20 NEAR

Reference From Internet is prohibited (Finish Artwork/Photography)

Any artstyle is acceptable,chibi,anime,vexel,vector,digital paint

You need to keep it original

Backgrounds from Internet is Prohibited

Entry with most Heart react is Appreciated, but it will not put you in winners list

Judging The Entries will depends on Your Arts,the Creativity,Originality of an Artwork, and Cleanliness

For all the Participants a Short Description together with Your Entry can Help the council to Understand Your arts .

Dont Forget to Include your NEAR WALLET ADDRESS in your submission.

Winners will be selected by The COUNCIL

EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO JOIN :heart:

Our Mission In This Hype Battle is to showcase Worldwide Talents and Creativity of People In Near Community.

And To all Participants please Tweet Your Entries and tag @HypeDao @itsmarmaj
:heart::kissing_heart:.

Please Feel Free To Join Hype Dao Telegram :
Telegram: Contact @hypedao to share Your WIPS, and getting to know each Other also and Also Send some Work In Progress Arts.

Also we have Discord Channel : HypeDAO
We have Hype Battle Bi Weekly channel there where u can Share your Hype Entries :fire::fire::fire:

For comment and Questions please Dm me in Hype Dao Telegram Ligaya here at your Service :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

TAKE NOTE: ALL ENTRIES WILL BE MINTED ON HYPE DAO STORE, SO IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PARTICIPATE WE WILL ADD YOU AS A MINTER TO THE STORE SO YOUR ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED.

Marmaj DAO will be partnering with 3xr to collect the artwork as a NFT Gallery.

Please tag or dm me if you guys have questions. we are happy to help and guide you all.

Hype Dao will also Create a 3xr Gallery of all Entries You minted on the Store.

See this Tweet below​:blush:.

15 Likes

Let me in po :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles: add me as a minter

vanengs.near

2 Likes

Aaah How cool, I want to participate!
Count on me.

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

3 Likes

Added already Fam… @LulucaL
@vanengs ill update u once u are added as minter.:heart:

3 Likes

Hi guys this is our official Hype Dao Store​:heart: if you guys still not a minter please tag me or miss @kodandi so we can add u as a minter :heart::heart:

We also going to Create a 3xr gallery from the store to showcase your arts and promotes also in mintbase community​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey guys. Where can I get more pictures of Mika? Please thank you.

1 Like

All i know Fam is thats Only in website. But lets see If @chloe has more pictures of mika and also hope this help, i saved it from twitter and Telegram​:heart:

3 Likes

Aaah tnx, i like The 1st one, Mika is cute :star_struck::heart:

1 Like

Yes she is Fam​:heart: are u in hyoe dao Telegram u can join us there :heart: and share your wips too

Hi, please add me as a minter. My near wallet is yonakawaii.near

1 Like

wincreation.near

6 Likes

Would love to see the best creatives :blush: do well to keep us updated!.

1 Like

Marma j and his wife, they love mika with all their hart and they bring her home and adopted her and treated her like their child.
Wallet: juanmarko.near

4 Likes

Hello @wincreation.near we already added u as minter to Hype Dao Store, Kindly Mint your entry to the Store :blush::heart:Thank U. And also You miss @yonakawaii already added as minter :blush::heart:

1 Like

Here’s my art: Marma j and Mika hanging out by a waterFall

3 Likes

Hello fam this is my entry this is my artstyle you can see my artworks on Instagram: @louietism
Thank you so much

Ethereal Sunset

Looking at Mika there on the beach with Marma J enjoying the Beautiful scenic view of sunset at the fort james Beach.

“The only sunsets to be remembered place to my heart”

louietism.near

https://www.mintbase.io/thing/undefined:hype.mintbase1.near

6 Likes

MarmaJ Chan and Mika the 🥞:

Rescue

MarmaJ Chan was walking down the stairs when she noticed a dog crossing the road who appeared to be injured. While MarmaJ Chan was watching the dog cross the road, she heard the sound of a car approaching the crossing dog. She immediately felt a fear that the dog would be hit by a passing car, so she ran down the stairs, stumbled, and was injured in her right knee, but she stood and ran to stop the car, and to protect the dog, she crossed her hands like a t-pose to stop the car and That’s all, just a shot story that showing how the dog (Mika the ) saves/rescues.

Home

And this is the cover of that comic or manga that I created called HOME and the 1st one was the illustration of how Mika the :pancakes: save.

and MarmaJ chan got a wound in her right knee btw…

mikiiel_oc.near

5 Likes

Just a Reminder Guys.

Hi guys this is our official Hype Dao Store​:heart: if you guys still not a minter please tag me or miss @kodandi so we can add u as a minter :heart::heart:

We also going to Create a 3xr gallery from the store to showcase your arts.

Good day Fam. We notice that only @Elzy10 is the one who mint his entry on the store.

Can you Guys mint Your entries on Hype dao store too?
@wincreation.near @louietism @vanengs @JuanMarko.near @mikiiel
If u are still not a minter we will add you.
Thanks

3 Likes

When I finished my entry, I will mint it immediately :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

2 Likes