[Bounty / Discontinued] Live-Tweet a Createbase Event - 5 NEAR

I see the tweets and the effort was there! For next time, please try and make the tweet thread one long thread. Example: https://twitter.com/BenHaleyMade/status/1377652351381741573

This will help others to be able to follow along with your tweets and keep up with the event without having to actually attend. Please feel free to submit a 5 NEAR payout proposal to the createbase sputnikDAO using: [Bounty] Live-Tweet a Createbase Event - 5 NEAR - #18 by ST2 as your forum link

Here below is my live-tweet about the discord event today. It was interesting and informative, thank you very much chloe.
I not only tweet but also make most of the questions of the live meeting today. ConHeoCoi username.

2 Likes

This is my first live-tweet, so give me your feedback. Thank you very much.

1 Like

1 Like

hello, this is my first live tweets about createbase event, can you guy check if anything okay

Hi @lenara, thank you so much for your detailed instructions today.
Honestly, I feel super energetic to share these tweets which I believe would be helpful for people. ^^

Please consider my live tweets below

1 Like

My fist live-tweet! Thank you!! @lenara

1 Like

Fist live-tweet! Many thanks @lenara

2 Likes

Live-Tweet
Hi , here’s my live-tweet
Hope you have a nice day :3

(1) Um trên Twitter: “Our very own @lenara will be hosting an AMA on NFTs. Ask anything! Lenara is an artist herself and has a lot of knowledge of NFTs. Learn what’s different on minting NFTs on @mintbase @NEARProtocol. You can join with us here : https://t.co/kDXVTQa6K8” / Twitter

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey, do you mind adding a link to your post? Submitting a screenshot is nice, but the only way for us to check the tweet is by having a link attached as well.

Hey, do you mind adding a link to your post? Submitting a screenshot is nice, but the only way for us to check the tweet is by having a link attached as well.

ok! I’ve just added it ;)! Thanks

1 Like

ok! I added! Many Thanks!

Thank you for the nice AMA which was very helpful for us to join the hackathon next week, @chloe

ST2

My live-tweet for the Createbase Community Calls ( 13/05/2021), please check it out. Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank all of you to create some bounty like that to make me have more intersting about the hackathon next week

is this bounty avaible?? Can i submit a payout proposal ??? @chloe

This bounty was available for Createbase events held before may 14th 2021.

1 Like

Good project i still hold