[BOUNTY - CLOSED] Telegram Stickers of Female Philosophers

Yes I do!! Just waiting to start…

2 Likes

The winner of this bounty is @pemmiee

1 Like

Astro poll to confirm telegram poll: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/the-philosophers-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/the-philosophers-dao.sputnik-dao.near-141

Hello Good day, The Philosophers DAO I want to inform you that I only make with static stickers and not with movement stickers…

Thank you very much on picking my stickers, Professors! :heart_eyes::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Congrats to you. :raised_hands: Your sticker is lovely actually. :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you so much… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart:

2 Likes

So, @whoiscavenaghi, would u make for us the stickers with movements? @pemmiee who was the winner could not make it, and we are trying to pass this work to another person who submited and who could do this job. :pray:

@pemmiee thank you so much for your work with the static stickers. You can ask for your payout proposal on Philosophers dao astrodao. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you very much sir! How much will I propose? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

125 usd in near, at the conversion rate of 4.14 usd for 1 near, what means 30.19 near.

Please, ask for 30.19 near.

2 Likes

Good Day Fam, if this Bounty is still Open For the Moving stickers and if there is no artist who is available to create the Moving stickers, i loved to take the Task :blush::heart: tagging @thephilosopher and miss @whoiscavenaghi if it is possible​:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Ligaya. As Carolina did not answered, I think you can produce it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Alright will try my best for this one :heart::heart:

1 Like

I want to make!!! Sorry the delay!

2 Likes

Hi, @whoiscavenaghi! As we ended up asking @Ligaya to help us, in case she already started to make the moving stickers, would u mind doing half and she does the other half, and we split the resources between you two? What do you think of this solution?

Sure! Let me know! If she already started I don’t mind if she does All

2 Likes

Thanks miss @whoiscavenaghi i also Dm you this morning in telegram​:heart:

2 Likes

Hello fam @thephilosopher miss @whoiscavenaghi and i talk already and i will pass the task to her, maybe she can export
animated gifs PNG because she has Pc to used. Unlike in mobile there is no option to saved animated PNGs.:heart::heart::blush::blush:

1 Like

Wonderful. So that is set. :smiley:
Thank you, @Ligaya. Thank you, @whoiscavenaghi, we wait for your stickers.
<3

1 Like

I sent u a message on telegram, @whoiscavenaghi

1 Like