[Bounty Closed] Near Art College Challenge

Thanks for the same activity.
See below my work.

My address - chauhankumarsingh2134.near

Hi, I’m Marcus Correa (MarVin) - from Rio de janeiro / Brazil.
I’m studying Visual Arts at IBMR
My inspiration was to try to show in a simple and objective way a 360° view of the Metaverse and its universal scope.
This view from all angles shows that, wherever you are, you can reach your connection to the Metaverse.

2 Likes

Hello Together,
I m A NEAR inspired Student from INDIA. Passionate in INTERNET CONNECTED THINGS. Now a days, Internet is connected with things, and then People. In Future, New World will be in INTERNET. It is powered now in Climate Neutral Ecosystem

Metaverse (Flyer)

Twitter:

Syed

1 Like

Hii,

I’m Hang from Vietnam. I present Hoa Sen University to participate this fun activity. The inspiration of my art is everyone can explore the universe in the Metaverse.

hangvu02.near

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am exchange student at Yeongsan University Korea and I’m proud to represent my school. My wallet: johnphamm.near

Hi guys, I enjoyed participating in this bounty.
It’s been a while since I’ve done any digital paintings, so it was a very enjoyable moment.

I am Isa, and I want to represent the last school I studied at, Escola Estadual Otoniel Mota, I have a lot of affection for this school that had more than 100 years old in my city.

To develop this art I was inspired by your DAO, I used a character without hair and with a lightning bolt on his head as well as the logo.
I also wanted to bring the feeling of awakening when connecting with the Metaverse, and the shiny sphere with the NEAR logo represents our consciousness within the ecosystem.

It took more than 20 hours of painting and I was very happy with the result.
I hope you like it!
Thanks @larkim for this project, I’m happy to participate.

Twitter post: https://twitter.com/Isa_Danoninho_/status/1515458496707416067
Nft Link: https://paras.id/token/x.paras.near%3A%3A346685

3 Likes

@larkim , just one question, will this bounty be by vote or will you choose the 3 winners?
Thank you for you attention.

Hello there :relaxed::sparkles: Im Cedieee from Philippines :heartpulse: I would like to share my entry here​:sparkles:, my Art is inspired by my fellow students who were also artists that trying hard to cope up with the Globalization in the Metaverse, it’s really hard for us to study and do Art at the same time that’s why I want to dedicate this art to them​:relaxed: cedieee.near

Hi. here’s the art my son and I created together to get into the bounty. It’s a video + sound + text. We hope you like it.

neartoschl (2)

Original here

:nerd_face::heart:

1 Like

It’s my entry
I jope I’m win, this is my only ways help my family :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

when deadline sir? I really want to know

Deadline is today :relaxed:
Join us on telegram

1 Like

So Beatiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

I guess I’m too late for this

Yeah my bro .it’s closed already…you can participate for next month…
Join our telegram group here

1 Like

When it is open next month?

Big thanks to everyone that participated in the Near Art College Challenge , the entries were mind blowing!

The councils have decided to select the following participants to advance to the final (voting) stage via telegram.

(Please kindly send a message on Telegram to be added to your group)

Each participants will be added to a separate group where they will gather their voters. A near airdrop will be provided to each voters to open a near wallet.

The near wallet activation validates vote in the telegram group.

Thank you all once again for your entry, feel free to participate in subsequent challenge coming up next month!

Feel free to join the Young Fresh Creative on telegram via the link below

5 Likes

Congratulations are in order to all the participants!

The winner is @pootlongto11 “Rainer Encia” who had a total of 68 votes.

The second position was a tie between @cedrick.near and @boy_chula who both had 62 votes each.

Due to this, we won’t have a third position and the second position finalist are going to be awarded $75 each.

To acknowledge the efforts of @Angel in the voting process, the councils have decided to give him $25 bounty.

Thanks to everyone that participated in the Near Art College; we appreciate your contribution to the growth of the Near ecosystem.

Request a payout on Astrodao here with the correct amount of dollar in near.

Kindly follow us on this space as will be announcing new bounty tasks soon.

Thank you. :star2::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much YFC, congratulations to all the winners :sparkles::fire:

3 Likes