[BOUNTY CLOSED] Create a piece of art for the Philosophical Thought Experiment 1: Laplace's Demon

Hi, guys!
All good?

The last day for submission on this bounty is tomorrow?

3 Likes

Concept: Laplace’s Demon
Art Title: Life Circle
Artist: Roxy The Entertainer @Roxy

GIF:
Life Circle

STILL:
Philosopher

My Art explains the Life Circle where it is predestined for people to be birthed, grow, die and it goes round and round like that. It is circle and it keeps revolving.

It is a work of Predestination!

WALLET ADDRESS:
roxytheentertainer.near

1 Like

Hello,
I hope you like my arts! (:
I made two options thinking about the theme more deeply. How could we see the movement of the past and the future together.

mbellei.near

7 Likes

Hello Fam, here is my entry​:sparkles::fire:
Ever since the dawn of civilization, there have always been curious individuals who were eager to investigate the central questions about existence. Their ambition to study various aspects of life to gain a deeper understanding led to the earliest traces of philosophical thoughts and led to the pursuit of wisdom.

You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
-Marcus Aurelius

cedieee.near

3 Likes

If a dice is tossed and 1 is to be brought, this is already a known future and 1 can be brought anyway. If the aim is to reach an unknown future with a known past, this is also a known future. The unknown return of the future should not be a surprise from the known outcome of the past.

If they give me a coin and say to bring summer every time I throw it, I will throw it with the summer. The concept seems like a bit of a novel. I do not understand whether the aim is to reach the unknown future with the analysis of the known past or to connect the unknown future with the known analysis of the past.

Near Wallet: urukhai.near

6 Likes

Yes, @JohnFaus, it is today. :smiley:
You are welcome to submit.

1 Like

This devil may be playing games with us on purpose.

Your hypothesis is based on causality itself, but what if this devil is one step further away, breaking the ties of causality just for the sake of sadistic enjoyment or experimental curiosity?

In one of his most extreme views—perhaps the basis of his philosophy—Ghazali says that if you shoot an arrow, you cannot be sure it will shoot forward. If God wills it will fly. God may want it every time, but this publication does not show why, the arrow is the result; For example, he doesn’t want a day…

Near Wallet: bazer08.near

5 Likes

I wish we can multiply the nature as we can destroy it.

1 Like

Nice! Very Thanks! :pray:

1 Like

Hi, guys!
All good?

This is my contribution to the experiment, which I found all very interesting. Hope you like it!!

Hugs!

Wallet: johnfaus.near

4 Likes

:eyes: error’ upload
always fail to upload jpg files

2 Likes

We thank you all for the submissions. This bounty is closed now.
Please, wait for the decision of The Philosophers DAO.

6 Likes

how it will be choosen? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It will be chosen by the group members of the DAO.

Hi, Johanga, friend. The members group from the DAO is going to choose on telegram, and we will confirm the choice on astrodao.

2 Likes

We are building a community group on astro to let all people from the community to vote, but I think it will be ready for next month, July. But we also want to understand better the process that, for example, INA DAO does. Could u explain us?

2 Likes

Hi, mbel
the first picture is a photo of famous Australian photographer Trent Parke and one of my favorite photographers too. I was at his exhibition at Magnum Photos in London. It seems to me that adding the name of the competition to someone else’s photo is not enough to call yourself the author. And it’s just not good.
Proof: Trent Parke, No. 225, Candid portrait of a man on a street corner, Adelaide, Australia, 2013, from The Camera is God, pigment print, 80 x 60 cm, ed. of 2

3 Likes

Good One
Nice art and Manipulation

Awesome. I agree with this

Hello, @thephilosopher
the rules of such competitions usually state that the works and copyrights belong to the applicants. This competition does not imply such a rule? In any case, you didn’t specify it. Perhaps it was a competition only for wit and originality of the idea, and it does not prohibit the use of other people’s artifacts? Please clarify.