[BOUNTY CLOSED] Create a piece of art for the Philosophical Thought Experiment 1: Laplace's Demon

Esqueci de inserir o título: Free yourself

Abs

lucianatelles.near

3 Likes

The NearMaiden

She is a half humanoid with rabbits gear who dwells in space and time and she can manipulate market stocks in just a split sec. with the power of NEAR

And In philosophical phrase
NEAR allows people to opt out of systems not designed to their benefit, and creates a “network state” of like minded thinking all times, present, past and future

Wallet: jrbemint.near
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JrbeMad

4 Likes

Yes, it is possible to submit more than 1 entry.

3 Likes

Causal determinism is a philosophical theory that defends that events are bound by causality, which is generally known as cause and effect. Laplace’s Demon is described as an intellect that would be able to know all past and future events if it knew the positions and velocities of all atoms in the Universe.

Near wallet: eyesore.near

5 Likes

Lust demon.
Lust is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. It is a psychological force producing intense desire for an object, or circumstance while already having a significant amount of the desired object. All demons who offer love are considered demons of lust

nearwallet: eyesore.near

3 Likes

Gustavo Manute

manutegus.near

AI Oracle - Singularity

Description: This is one of a series of experiments made with artifficial intelligence. In this one I used a VQGAN+CLIP guided machine with word prompts.

Here it is my entry made with a coherent VQGAN+CLIP

3 Likes

hello there, great topic and source of inspiration btw… here is my entry (in low resolution, I can send you the high res afterwards;)

near wallet: igormoura.near

5 Likes

Here’s my entry of this bounty.

yonakawaii.near

5 Likes

“DEMON QUEEN”

yonakawaii.near

4 Likes

Laplace as one of the Demon Boss and a Demon Lord.

A powerful entity that lives beyond our imagination perhaps he even control what is in our mind, as he control times, space and even our dreams. A marionette of Evil that can control human minds submit to His own satisfaction, against God in every universe, traveling against the time multiverse to multiverse using His own Loop.

Here i present to you, my own Demon Laplace. Marionette of Humanoid.

My near wallet id : shadznft.near

3 Likes

There is a distance between time and space. It called event. Event is initiated by decisions, circumstances and change. However, these events are created by some forces. Part of those forces are laplace demon. It is cound in the middle of now an the future.

Here is my entry for the laplace demon.
My near wallet is afrigoldconcepts.near

3 Likes

Billions of universes, time is relative, motion is infinite, thought is unstoppable, everything is because of everything always, past, present, future and eternity happen only through love.

manumission.near

4 Likes

So… I was reading this and I was super curious about what philosophy is able to do in our brain and, consequently, with our actions. That we are a universe in ourselves at the same time that we are part of something great and yet, we are nothing or almost nothing in the face of so many philosophical and metaphysical possibilities. The bounty proposal touched my creativity and that’s what I tried to express. Philosophy leaves me lost and at the same time makes me find myself. Crazy thing, I love it! Anyway ahahahah It’s a triptych collage of shapes in the universe going from black and white to super colorful. An explosion like a supernova bringing change over a black hole that can swallow everything. I don’t really like to explain my images, I prefer that everyone does their own reading. Hope you like :v::sunglasses:

:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

7 Likes

This is my entry… Inspired by the mechanism of the universe and the impact of Laplace’s Demon…

My Near Wallet: styleherbalist.near

5 Likes

manutegus.near

4 Likes

Good day everyone this is my Second Entry for this bounty.

"The Spectrum"

Her name was Alitha Pharsa she is mysterious my own spectrum on how i visualize the Laplace’s Demon was in our society in our world it has avlot of creatures that we can see or not we can see through our own naked eye, This creatures we can feel them through their presence because of the atom that they change within the area.

We can see them just there presence and believing that they’re exist.

louietism.near

2 Likes

As long as art, poetry, and humor exist Laplace’s demon will be delist.

alekborisov.near

3 Likes

If everything is already determined, is it still possible to have freedom? Are all decisions and steps we make in life a real experiences? Or is it only an illusion?

This artwork of mine illustrates the theory of Pierre- Simon Laplace. The demon represents the highly intelligent being who lives outside our universe, who knows exactly the laws and physical state of everything in this universe at a certain point in time and can therefore calculate the state of things at a later point in time. A being who already knows the future.

krizzy.near

2 Likes

Good evening
My view on Laplaces demon,is a being with the ability to determine the past,present and future based on particle motion.
My art is a symbolism of this concept.My wallet name is phalanxdaniel.near.

2 Likes

Hi, here my entry

6l6e48

Near wallet: poporo.near