[CLOSED BOUNTY] "Algo me diz" September

Hello everyone,

After the success of the first edition in the month of September, CUDO DAO has created this open call for a new Portuguese-speaking writer/translator for the “Algo me diz” project.

“Algo me diz” is a project that works from an experience told in the first person. A mix of images and a good chronicle, offering to the viewer’s eyes images produced from a smartphone, and to the ears a personal and sincere narrative of the experience of being there, besides being focused on the enhancement of local tourism.

With 4 videos per month (one per week), the videos will feed the CUDO DAO video platform and will be made available on our Mintbase, Instagram and Youtube.

The author must submit a short text for each video (approximately one minute). This text can be a chronicle, a thought, a memory, etc… The only challenge is that this text must start with “Algo me diz”.
This same text has to be submitted translated into English language.

Bounty:

• Texts for 4 videos: 9N
  • Translations for 4 videos: 3N

To respond to this open call, please reply to this thread expressing your interest and information about your relevant skills.

Any questions please feel free to contact us through our telegram group.

5 Likes

Hi my name is Talita, I’m Brazilian and I’m interested in being the writer and translator of something and tell me about October. I’m an actress, artist, educator and curious about producing sensitive art. I am an independent short text writer in Brazil and have been venturing into story writing. I’m currently finishing a children’s book, Juvenil, which is being illustrated by another artist.

3 Likes

Hey @Talita.Canasci this approved, for the writer and translator of next month’s the Algo me diz. Let’s talk in TG, ok? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m excited about your texts @Talita.Canasci =)

1 Like

Eu também! :blush: Espero responder à altura! Obrigada pela receptividade generosa! Beijos

1 Like