@BarbaraTosti barbaratosti.near

misspurplue.near

Stefania Giudici stefaniagiudici.near

Vanesa Stati vvstati.near

Missmizery.near

Viviana

Project Accounting: current account balance USD*

cosmia.sputnik-dao.near

Ohana payout pending 18N for technical problems on her wallet (artist stipend reward)

Updated Project Sections Timeline:

CALLS:

We are spreading the voice for the two calls launched in march, one for find our LOGO and another to start NARRANDOMNIA store. Both are also available as NFT to be collected or sent as gift to participants

ONBOARDING & LEARNING:

We are sharing the crypto vision into our real life surroundings.

PUBLISHING:

Francesca with Maristella are writing the editorial contract and work on the zero edition of “l’ossimoro sorridente”
Francesca with @stejud work on the graphic zero edition of the book

contact with Alex Giurgila, accompaniment for the “Heart project where are you?”"

IRL print partner search

IRL fund search

MARKETING:

We give 4 rewards of 5NEAR to whom can help us with that, either by writing articles, make interwiew or small video that help us share our vision and calls

ARTIST STIPEND PROGRAM:

(in collab with Incubadora DAO IncubadoraPT DAO - NEAR Forum)

Artists are at work on their projects and we will do a presentation in may

Gabriela Abreu @gabrielaabreu

Nara Rosetto @nararosetto

Hoana Bonito @Hoana

Viola Sellerino @violasel

2 Likes

@Hoana let me know if fixed your wallet problem and to what wallet we can send your stipend, thanks

Hey @BarbaraTosti , it seems to be a serious technical problem with my wallet: Is like my wallet is “half done”.

When I click the recovery link I got by mail it, says “0 accounts on this link”
I also tried to start a new wallet with another email, but I don’t get the email to finish my wallet.

I seem to be stuck in a “half wallet” that won’t allow me to propose.

I send a subject about it to some forums but it seems like I didn’t find the right place to complain about this tecnical problem.

What else can I do or who exacly should I look for so that I get this fixed.

Thank you, Barbara

did you tried to set up the wallet with seeds instead that by mail?
I never used to do a wallet by email so I got no experience, but with seeds yes, always worked fine , for thecnical problems I refer to NEAR Telegram channels such as Telegram: Contact @neardev
you must write there and wait for someone to respond on the chat (they never respond through direct messages, if that happen can be spam)

Thanks for all your support.
After creating a wallet it is not possible to set it up with anything different, but I created a few other wallets, with seeds and other email.
People at the Telegram channel didn’t get back my message about wallets.
Usually we can only find very basic info about how making a wallet account, but I am still looking for more information.

1 Like

ok talk dm and see how we can deliver this stipend to you