[Approved] Wordpress plugin for Mintbase

Where do we submit proposal?

to SputnikDAO :slight_smile: sorry for the late reply, I am sick today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel better,

here is a proposal link SputnikDAO

Thank you!

1 Like

Nice! I already approved, now we just have to wait for the rest of the council to vote.

Very cool, congrats!

How do I test on my wordpress site @almal @microchipgnu ?

What parts do I copy, to what directory, etcā€¦

Can I use this ā€œUpload Pluginā€ button on wordpress to install?

Seems I will need a package in .zip format, let me know how to get it. Or if you have alternative installation instructions what they are.

4 Likes

Just go to GitHub - Techbridge3/mintbase-embed: WordPress plugin people can use to embed to their website: a Mintbase NEAR NFT and Mintbase NEAR store
and download ZIP

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Will test and let you know how it works.

Might be good to add to the readme instructions the screenshots for getting the .zip to help other wordpress noobs :wink:

4 Likes

Makes sense, thank you for the feedback, will add

2 Likes

Hey @almal , @claudinhabelha is asking how to make the following informations show on wordpress:

" Can you maybe send us an instruction or a link that shows exactly how we can implement the numbers in a wordpress website?

• Funds raised
  • Minted NFTs
  • Number of Artists"

Is this possible? Would you be interested in doing it @almal ? What would your budget be?

1 Like

Hey @marianeu @claudinhabelha

We are interested in EVERYTHING to make NEAR more usable for real users.
Letā€™s look into it.
Will get back with out thoughts, etc.

1 Like

Awesome thank you @marianeu and @almal

1 Like

Hi all!

My apologies, coding is not my speciality by a long shot. I wanted to see whether there are any such tools available as the wordpress plugin that would work with a squarespace based website alone?

I tried to import the provided wordpress zip into my squarespace website but am getting an error on the import process, iā€™m guessing something to do with the fact that there is no option to activate plugin?

Iā€™ve watched a few of Nate Geierā€™s videos which he used a simple embed option from squarespace to bring forth some elements of his mintbase store, however that example was using Mintbase on ETH, are there any such options for the NEAR stores as well?

1 Like

Hi @Kostiya, hi @almal, hi @claudinhabelha

As far as I (as a complete non coder) have understood, for now, there is no simple fix to problems appearing with the wordpress plugin because we need to patch some things in the code for things to work again via wordpress.

So at the moment there is nothing we can do about the wordpress plugin. but soon there will be.

And for you, Konstantin, this also surpasses my tech knowledge but I feel like the things I wrote above apply to this too - at the moment this is not fixable, but it will be soon!

Web3 be like this sumetimez

1 Like

tisā€™ what it is :slight_smile: Thanks for the info!

I will check it out this plugin in my website to display my NFTs. Congrats for this work.

1 Like

let us know how it goes @calebav

1 Like