[APPROVED] To onboard tezos artists on Mintbase and NEAR blockchain

You mean 1st milestone on 25 people, to receive 250 usd, isn’t it?
Each milestone on 25 more people
@marianeu

1 Like

Ok, you get the funds for 50 people and for each 25 onboarded you get 250 usd.

1 Like

I would like to ask to additional 1 or 2 near to paying the fees and any costs associated to wallet creation too, and maybe 13 near more storage from the stores (6.5 from each one). Or should I ask that when the time arises?

@thephilosopher Considering you get 1% of each sale in the stores, wouldnt that already cover the fees?
you pay 1 yoctonear per transaction (0,00001 N). I think this is covered.
But for storage we can talk later, yes

1 Like

Just made the payout proposal: SputnikDAO

Hey, @marianeu, I was thinking here, and maybe we should have an onboarding program for collectors, in the following way: if the person makes the wallet, the profile on Mintbase and buy 1 work for 1 near, we give her/him 1 near more; if s/he spends this given 1 near in a work and buys something else for 2 near, we give him/her 2 near more. I feel many marketplaces fail because of the lack of collectors, and maybe we should onboard people willing to spend too. What do you think? It would spend the same 3 near for person. It is good to have this onboarding option too. We would now have onboarding for artists and collectors, if you allow, in the same resource that I already asked.

1 Like

Hi, I’ll be discussing this with the team today!

1 Like

@marianeu , from my last report, I had 48 artists on Gambiarra and 7 on IntergalacticBar. Now I have 75 on Gambiarra and 14 on IntergalacticBar. This is 34 additional people. Some of them were from before this project start and very few of them are not active yet. But we have at least 25 active people on the platform, so 1st milestone achieved. More than 100 near sold. Next milestone, from these numbers (75 and 14) to achieve 25 more. Can I make the 1st payout proposal?

1 Like

I saw you clicked the heart, so I thought I should make the payout proposal, that is here: SputnikDAO
If I did something wrong, I can make another one later.
@marianeu

Yes, approving it rn!

1 Like

Initial accountability:

We just jumped on Gambiarra from 75 to 87 participants, an increase of 12 people. It seems other platforms like Dartroom kept the attention of part of the people too. Intergalactic bar grew 2 peeple from 14 to 16. A total of 14 additional people. One of these people was Isa Danoninho, who open her own store and is bringing in some musicians. I just gave her the welcome resource, but she opened the store for herself. We also could open the store for Odysee and we are opening another one for Music Hive. We spent 6.5 near in each store, in a total of 13 near. And more 3 near in an onboarding on odysee. We also spend 5.95 near buying the 7 works of onboarded artists and more 20 near on onboarding money for 14 artists. From the 175 near, we spent 39.45, what is left is 132,55 near. We used way less resources than the we expected , because it was less than 4 near per artist, what would amount to 48 near instead our actual 20 for 14 artists, for exemple.

0.5 : One people on intergalactic store
3.00: souzaabreu.near (odysee)
5.95: 7 works of 7 artists bought
20.00: onboarding resource for 14 artists
6.5: Odysee store
6.5: Music Hive store
Total: 39.45
Budget: 175
Left: 132,55

Now there is a possibility of onboarding more artists through Odysee, Music Hive and Isa. I will ask them to send me the people they can until the 16th, in order for us to close this onboarding program with me and I can give back the resource that is left.

Everything can be examined here: NEAR Explorer | Account

1 Like

Thank you, sounds great! @thephilosopher

1 Like

Since my last report, @marianeu, I had left 132.55 near. But now we have acheived 97 minters on Gambiarra, making our number of new people on mintbase go up to 24. Together with the new odysee people, we have achieved 25 people. So I am asking to make the payout proposal.

From the previous resource of 132.55, we spent 41.17 near, so it is left 91.38 Near. And we spent this resource in the following way:

• 8 artists with 3 near each, who are being helped by @blusw to mint at least 5 works and buy 1 work: severaparaguacu.near, daniel_carreira.near, fefefernanda.near, mauricio_matel.near, adriana_nunes.near, anajaralaisa.near, tizoall.near, diegodeloscampos.near (24 near): Blu Wasem Simon committed to help the artists to do these tasks until January (these artists are onboarding on gambiarra and on Blu’s own store, Nomade Label);
  • 2.5 near to banali.near to start minting in her own store (she payed for the store, and we helped her with the wallet);
  • 1.67 near of buying 2 works from onboarded artists;
  • 3 near to fmarjuniorphoto.near, at Vlad store (Coletivo XV);
  • 3 near to retratos do rap project, made by Dazo, minted on Gambiarra.
  • 3 near to paulaselli.near, helped by @gushlewis, who commit to help her mint 5 works and collect one from Gambiarra.
  • 4 near given to two artists who completed the tasks (minting 5 and collect 1): luana_riente.near and virartz.near.

I would like to give back the resource that is left and finish this onboarding project.

I believe this project was successfull, because our initial plans was to onboard 20 people, and we could make this project grow to almost 100 people inside Gambiarra, 14 people inside Intergalactic Bar, we opened a store to Odysee and to Music Hive, and we also added 2 artists from Vlad’s team (Vlad from Odysee), and helped Banali and Nomade Label projects, both of them are promissor in bringing new people to Mintbase. Nomade Label is bringing 8 new artists. We were also able to spend way less money than the intended for the amount of people onboarded. For the whole project, we must have onboarded maybe 120 people. As we generally expect to use 4 near for people, the ideal amount to use would be 480 near to onboard 120 people. We spent 160 near for onboarding, plus 14 for deploy store and storage, and around 85 more near for another onboarding session, and around 70 near paying the onboarding work. Including all expeses, this amounts to 339 near, what is less than the mere resource to give to onboarding people.

I thank you for our work together, and I remember again about the payout proposal:
can I make it? Is it on Sputnik or on Astro? I tried on Astro here, because I saw your proposal to transfer the remaining resources from sputnik to astro.

To which adress should I send the resource left?

Everything can be examined here: NEAR Explorer | Account

Resource 91.38 Near sent back to MintbaseDAO: NEAR Explorer | Transaction

All the best,

The Philosopher

1 Like

Thank you so much for your work!

1 Like

Hello my Near friends

Im trying my best to get the things right on nomadelabel store, but now, i got problems. =|

i added to my store 17 artists, that they are mostly from outside of NFT world.
so, im spending lots of time to teach them about blockchain basics, for example.

the first i onboard 5 new minters from my personal foundings(yuzuru.near, indoorpet.near, denisenuvem.near, breakneyspirits, vicenteraposo.near). than @thephilosopher told me about this money for onboarding, than i could bring them in (severaparaguacu.near, daniel_carreira.near, fefefernanda.near, mauricio_matel.near, adriana_nunes.near, anajaralaisa.near, tizoall.near, diegodeloscampos.near)

But now, we just got storage problems, and i cant accomplish the task of minting 5 works per each artist that got the onboarding founding.Captura de Tela 2021-12-16 às 12.15.33

i even dont know how much does it cost to increase the storage capacity, but i just need some help to solve this puzzle.

Should i create a new proposal to ask found to make my store viable?

I understand that this issues is on me, cause im not organized person, that maybe should do the things on this way, but i swear, im trying.
Many of those artists wont be here right now, if i wasent straigth forward like this;
still many people(artists) here dosent trust yet blockchain systems, and i just bring them because i believe on they works, and there are big reasons for me to do it.

I plan to do actions in the future with this team, it is not limited to “minting NFTs”, and I do not bring them to this ecosystem with the promise of miraculous sales, but rather to be able to create situations that I believe this medium is still very lacking.
most of these artists are researchers and educators, and our plans for next year are to propose workshops of a conceptual, technical, philosophical and educational nature in general, not about tutorials on how to operate in this or another blockchain, but about develop a more critical culture, engaged and interested in issues relevant to the arts, politics, and possible social transformations through this beautiful community that we are building here.
(so, this is future proposal insights, we keep brainstorming)

But lets come back to practical issues:
How can @marianeu and others from @creativesdao-council help me now in order of this specific moment of storage fee matter?

Thank you for reading

3 Likes

Honestly I feel the best way is to join the Mintbase TG chat and kindly ask for some guidance. They are super helpful!

2 Likes

i reposted this matter on the Telegram channel, hopefully we can fix this problem

cheers

2 Likes

hey @blusw we can help cover storage costs on your onboarding store, no problem

3 Likes

You’re welcome, Maria. Yesterday I also helped Edvam to open his store with 7 nears from my own resources. If you may, I would like to receive it back. Thank you for your always amazing work.

1 Like

yes, you can submit payout proposal. For anyone reading: we are funding this store because they are onboarding people from the odyssee community

1 Like