Room33.near
Lordesanctus.near
LilBonez.near
Chornijblack.near

Target : ctc-dao.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount : $5,000

Summary of last month’s activities

Our approved June proposal

Projects & Timelines: The Penmanship Guild educates independent artists on how to conceptualize, produce, market, distribute and promote musical releases from the early production and writing stages to the final album release and event, our 3 phase plan will cycle every 6 months.

PHASE I ( Jul - Sept ): Writing and producing music :arrow_left:
PHASE II ( Sept - Nov ): Strategy and distribution
PHASE III ( Nov - Jan ): Marketing and Event Production

$horty Duwop’s album will be the second project our guild has released in an attempt to onboard our local community of San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties to the web3 space, using NEAR. With a total of 4 separate producers we will attempt to onboard in order to distribute immediate royalties.

Production ($2,500)

• Record engineer (Lil Bonez | On-boarded)
  • Music producer (various)
  • Studio Rental (Room 33 | On-boarded)

Videography ($2,500)

• BTS director on-call for all sessions
  • Editing
3 Likes

Dear Penmanship Guild,
Happy to inform you that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.
Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts.
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

Side notes

• For better recognition, please use the “CreativesDAO” category for your funding proposals, Moderators will be able to review your proposal faster,
Example

• It’d be good if you could add your DAO’s members on-chain to “CTC Roaster” (or to a new custom group),
  • Overall bigger traffic on your DAO in terms of the submission of the proposals (like claiming the payouts, adding new members, etc) would be good either in order to raise decentralization within your guild.

Cheers!

2 Likes

I knew there was something I forgot to bring up. I’m unable to join Discord, I’ll add a screenshot of the error I get when I try. Great feedback on DAO activity as our members get a better understanding of how the technology works you will ABSOLUTELY see activity increase. Thank you!

1 Like

Please try with this link, hope it’ll work out (both links are valid btw)