[APPROVED] September 2022 Social Media - Near Insider Guild

Hello everybody! Hello September! Month of Near with NEARCON. These are going to be extremely exciting days in Lisbon. We have a lot of exciting content planned for this month. Below is our proposal for September. Also, you can check our report in the last month here: August Report

1. Social Media
Till end of September, we are expecting to reach:
Twitter:
-32,000 followers
-Impressions: min 1M
-Infographics: 200
-Main content: Promote for NEARCON (before and after), Connect & support for new projects from NEARCON

Continuing to remain in the top 3 media channels with the best content quality in recent months

Telegram
-Channel: 2000 subscribers
-Group: 3200 members

2. Activities
This month, we will organization 10 AMAs with:
The Auciton, Atmos, Stader, Ref Finance, Astro DAO, Konect, Enter Sphere Game, Burrow, Swap Bitssa, Loorz

3. Support Projects in the Near ecosystem
10 projects this month, Check here:
Guild - Near - Google Sheets
6 infographics for each and Neargames (every month)
=> Total: 65 tasks
And long run support about announcement like retweet, news updates, etc

4. Requested budget for September

• Social Media (Twitter + Telegram): $3000
  • Activities (AMAs): $1000 ($1000 for each)
    *Last month we proposed 13 AMAs, but 4 more AMAs have arisen by the end of the month, so I will add it to the proposal this month: $400
  • Support 10 projects: $3000 ($300 for each)
  • Moderator Telegram: $320 (Up salary because the number of members has increased, and he has to be more active)
  • Content Leader: $600

Total: $8320

We will send a report at the end of the month.

Wallet ID: near_insider.near
Amount: 8320 USD

Thanks!
Near Insider Guild
@marketingdao-council

8 Likes

Happy to approve. Thank You for supporting ecosystem projects and working for Near Community.

4 Likes

Hello @Klint @cryptocredit @satojandro @so608 What do you think? I’m looking forward to hearing from you :grinning:

1 Like

Sounds like NEARCON was a success!

1 Like

Can you please provide us with an overview of the revenue generated by NEAR Insider from paying projects? This can be shared privately if you do not feel comfortable sharing that business information forum.

I just want to note that NEAR Insider has been generously supported by the Community Fund for a long time and we would be glad to see it graduate to a professional service provider with its own sustainable revenue sources thus freeing some funds for newer projects.

I also note that we have been giving money directly to projects such as The Auction for NEAR Insider services, so at a minimum we have to establish some form of communication to avoid any double dipping (or the perception of)

2 Likes

Hi @satojandro @Klint @cryptocredit @so608 @Dacha
I want to clarify this. We have been contributing to the ecosystem for 1 year. I believe people understand the value we create. I want us to be clear about the funding from Marketing DAO and the revenue from the projects

1. Grant from Marketing DAO: This is the money we use to create quality content every month, it has specific KPIs and goals. Whether or not projects pay us to promote them, we still have to create content around the ecosystem as originally set out. You can take a look at this article, it’s not directed to any specific project: https://twitter.com/near_insider/status/1573234005457391616

2. Revenue: Actually this number is very low when we are in a bear market. Most projects contact us for free support. And we still have to rely on Marketing DAO to hire more people and support them. From planning, consulting content strategy, hiring Host to organize AMA, etc. You can see here many projects sign up for free support: Guild - Near - Google Sheets
    Near Now
    Near Games
    UniqArt
    Multiverse Fighter
    Beer Punks
    Community DAO
    NEAR P2P
    NearTrees
    DAOrecords
    NEAR Hacker House
    Dante Network
    The Auction
    NxM DAO
    RealityChain
    GuildX
    SAIBĀ
    LP DAO (Live Performers)
    Loozr
    DAORecords Fundraiser Program with Metayield
    Near-multicall
    AraxLand
    Near Space
    QSTN
    GoaDAO Charity contest
    Datality
    AMBER
    GameFi: FARM ME
    DAOLLYWOOD
    Battle Boars
    World of the Abyss
    Bearverse
    Lords of Looteria
    Arc76
    OpenBiSea
    Amber
    World of the Abyss (WOTA)
    Agni Tribe
    ARAXLAND
    waka
    VinoDEX
    Nearscope
    VN Artists DAO
    LandToEmpire
    Coin Pirates
    vSelf
    Chocomint
    Nifty Row
    Zomland
    SwapBitssa
    B4B.world
    Plats Network

Everyone can fill out the form and get a promo. We have never closed the Google spreadsheet. The form here: https://forms.gle/ycmNxfYDTVZwfW3D9

Especially the AMA, you can see in our proposal above, we only propose the amount to pay for the Host, there is no profit for us.
In addition, the revenue we get from self-pay projects is not much, they want to pay with their money so that we promote more of them in a certain campaign. And as you know, the market is not good, we have discounted them up to 70%
The projects that paid us this September are: Enter Sphere Game, Swap Bitssa, Konect, Unique One, Stader. You can contact them directly for proof. This amount is not enough for us to sustain without funding from Marketing DAO. People in the position of Founder like me only get from $1000 - $1500 per month and it just meets my living needs.
We are not trying to exploit Marketing DAO money for profit. We have worked and supported over 150 different projects in the past 1 year. You can ask them about how we work.
Thanks for your feedback! Hope you can understand our work

Hi @near.insider thankyou for you proposal and the clear replies to comments.

I see that you are assisting a large number of projects building on the NEAR ecosystem and I am happy to support for another month.

1 Like

Thanks @cryptocredit we always here to support the ecosystem

Hi @near.insider I agree with @satojandro’s comments about the need to move toward sustainability for this project after a year of support from the MarketingDAO. I think that is really important for your future roadmap and planning. That said, I am willing to support this for another month based on the in-depth nature of the content and wide breadth of support for projects across the NEAR ecosystem.

I am moving this to approved. You can submit to Astro. Note payout instructions at the top.

1 Like

Thank you @so608 . I know we will have to work more hard to create value for the ecosystem

Thanks for supporting. I created poll vote on AstroDAO. Pls vote for it. Thank you very much!
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-545?fromCreate=true
@Dacha @so608 @satojandro @Klint @cryptocredit