[APPROVED] Scar related project, NFT+book (on Mintbase)

I want to share this grab I took from the artistic investigation on territory scars, due to a problem Covid-19 imposture related (that I strongly unapproved by the way) I was not able to conclude this laboratory in presence, so à part is still missing and will be posted as soon as I can manage to go there and finish my work (and also as soon as possible I will write a Cent post explaining that part of the research and how I wish to finish) https://twitter.com/spacedivers/status/1448732191224221703?t=p4tdhzbYBnnlRxQCT0Ix-Q&s=09
Thanks so much to Createbase and Mintbase for the loan of the CV Gallery :heart:

2 Likes

@lenara @mecsbecs I just wrote a wrap article on the territory scars part of the proposal :slight_smile:

1 Like

here the direct link to the post Conclusions on TRASFORMATORIO 2021 experience "#scarkisses - territory scars
also there is the italian version #cicatriciebaci - cicatrici del territorio - TRASFORMATORIO 2021 - conclusioni

Beautiful project, it’s truly powerful to see this material tokenized on the blockchain.

I enjoyed a lot the video walk through the VR galleries: territory scars - 4 GALLERIES WALKTHROUGH - #cicatriciebaci #scarkisses - YouTube

Tagging @marianeu so she can check out and spread the word about it :pray:

1 Like

oh thanks! do you think I can share it in VR group on Telegram?

1 Like

also I am at work to prepare the new NFT for the minting, and I have to update the gallery I still have with the writing… a lot of work for a dispersive like me ahaha!
need for sure some help on sharing contents, so I can focus more on creating them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you can share it everywhere you want @BarbaraTosti <3
Really nice work.
Are you hosting your exhibition at our parcel in CryptoVoxels? Just need to know because I will be renting some of the parcels out this month.
Thank you for your contributions to createbase <3

1 Like

I used Embassy parcel, feel free to rent, the time I asked for is finished

by the way, I would love definitely some help spread the voice about this project, since is still going on and in some time I will start minting some NFT with image + text

there is someone I can coordinate with that can help me with socials visibility? @marianeu @lenara @MoniBlockdiver @reginamintbase …let me know, thanks!!

1 Like

Hey, I think @reginamintbase and @LuisInfante are the best to talk to about social media. For myself I can promise retweeting on Createbase twitter <3

1 Like

We can definitely support with sharing on our socials @BarbaraTosti - do you have material yet you could share w us?

2 Likes

Hi dear, I would like to share an update to this project, I know I am really late on the develop but the real answer to my call plus the fact that it coordinates and continue partially merged into COSMIA project changed many things so that plan is changed from this version:

2nd phase → BOOK

• collecting 33 stories - 33 WRITTEN → 33 NFT
  • pay who help translate 20 stories from Italian
  • organize photoshooting
  • photocollages - 33 IMAGES → 33 NFT
  • collect feedback
  • pay who help me do 5 or more interwievs 5 AUDIOVIDEO
  • pay for preparing the phisical book (probably a friend that I am onboarding on Mintbase)
  • mint on Mintbase DECEMBER 2021 * → SELLING A PHISICAL BOOK THROUGH NFT
    *would be cool to be ready for Christmas time :slight_smile: last year I organized an NFT swap, this year I can think about how to give gifts with the book drop

to this:

2nd phase → BOOK

• collected 17 stories, few on the same image - 17 WRITTEN → 17 visual NFT (now at 30% ready)
  • decided for now to wait for the translation since the book is not completed
  • no need of new photoshooting for this collection cause will be detached from the paper book, will be NFT only, minted on Mintbase and with shared royalties direct to participants + onboarding of at least 10 writers on NEAR through this part
  • new call for writing for the paper book (curated and done with more help and collab into the NEAR ecosystem, crypto and IRL through Cosmia)
  • pay help on the launch, would be awesome to have an auction

How do you think is the best I proceed? Rewrite the proposal or is ok to continue writing feedback here?

1 Like

Would be awesome to organize a social media plan and if possible an auction as soon as the NFT are ready, I am also open to share some founds if we can collaborate for example with an association that is involved in care, health, mental healt, prevent abuse or similar? Is there anything like this in NEAR ecosystem?

1 Like

hey @BarbaraTosti

yes there are some ONGs on Near.

@LogOutDotOrg is one of them, then we have casat.near a house for transexual people here in lisbon which I personally onboarded. And I think Unicef portgual has one too @Mencore, right?

i like the new version, how much budget are you imagining?

Hey @marianeu I think so yeah

1 Like

thanks Marianeu, @LogOutDotOrg can you tell me about your ONG?

I think for now I would love to close the actual open proposal and use this approved budget if possible, just need a little more time to complete the steps

by the way :partying_face: I finished part 3 TERRITORY SCARS :partying_face: (and forgot to tell :scream: !!!)
article on the process

conclusions

(for this I already received 25NEAR of the 50 approved)

1 Like

Dear Barbara,

Here is few words about our ONG:

Logout provides free psychological help and support to girls and boys suffering from the mental health issues caused by social media, digital burnout, digital addiction and to victims of online abuse as well.

Our mission is on improving the digital well-being of all people especially youngsters by providing treatment, help, information, education, and raising awareness on balanced and healthy use of media and technology.

We strongly believe every digital environment, metaverse space should be mental health friendly. One of our goals is to open an inpatient rehab clinic in the near future. Maybe even in the metaverse.

You can find more about us here: Logout.org / Centre for Digital Wellbeing or via Twitter: https://twitter.com/LogOutTweets

Would love to participate :slight_smile:

Boris

2 Likes

Thanks,
it is a really interesting project we can think about how to weave it… at first wiew come to my mind the connection/disconnection topic, people heal by reconnecting with themselves and disconnecting from the cause of disbalance, to step into unhealthy mind and body environment is so easy in our world, definitely would love to share some step toghether.

can we talk on telegram? @barbaratosti

1 Like

Dear Barbara, sure we can have a talk via Telegram @Boris_LogOut_org

2 Likes

@BarbaraTosti please schedule a meeting with me

thank you

1 Like

sure, I think you want me to clear how the two project are now becoming one, right?

1 Like