[APPROVED] RESULT OF POSTAL - Peace Manifestation - March

In the month of March we kept the contest format allowing a wider participation, allowing more people to get involved in our photographic project.

This time we had the participation of 9 photographers publishing their respective artworks from various places around the world. In all we received 140 photographs.
The photographs were evaluated by a jury, which included 3 participants.

As described in the call for entries for this edition, we defined some criteria so that the evaluation would be clear and impartial.

We created a form with the images sent by the participants so that the jury could evaluate the 30 best photographs according to the score defined by the previously indicated criteria.

Our winners for the March
edition are:

@Veronique 10 photos 11N
@suellenribeiro 7 photos 7,7N
@Baruq 3 photos 3,3N
@FRANCIELLEALEXO 3 photos 3,3N
@kagi.near 3 photos 3,3N
@thais 3photos 3,3N
@bomman 1 photo 1,1N

[ APPROVED ] RESULT - POSTAL MARCH (respostas) - RESULTADO.pdf (76.3 KB)

The result can also be checked on our voting forms.

The winners of this issue can now request their respective payments using the link in this post in AstroDAO

Thank you all for your’s participation.

Let us know what you think about this project and feel free to help us create more and more content on CUDO DAO.

Also, feel free to follow us on our Instagram and YouTube.

Thanks

6 Likes

my God! what a show! I loved participating in this project and I’m very happy for the award :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

very nice! glad to have 3 of them choosen!

3 Likes

Yay! Thank you so much! Done proposing. :)))

1 Like

Love this project so much. It’s a great oppurtunity for photographers.

2 Likes

thank you for the contest I have already submitted my proposal. please check thank you

2 Likes

wow! i’m very very very happy! thank you

2 Likes

Yo! Thanks, guys! Very happy to see my photos being selected!

1 Like

I ask Cudo’s permission to use this space to invite fellow photographers to create their Nfts on Mintbase.
The incentive is 1.5 Near for new members
I am at your disposal for any questions
@FRANCIELLEALEXO @Baruq @kagi @bomman @suellenribeiro @Veronique

Onboarding to Photographers - TWITTER

5 Likes