Contact name: @adrianseneca & @godofnfts

Council: Kin DAO, Liberation Wellness DAO, ARC DAO

Target Address: primordia.sputnik-dao.near

Current Balance: 78 NEAR

Funding Period: June 2022, Monthly

Request amount: 5000 USD in NEAR

Report from May

Hi Creatives!

Primordia DAO is birthing into the world outside of NEAR this June 23rd at Primordia 100 DAOs in NYC during NFT.NYC!! We are finalizing details of the event and will make an official post to announce it as soon as we do so all the NEAR community can engage with us!

Budget & Projects:

Monthly Metric Goals:
Through the NFT.NYC event (and overall time in NYC) and our schedule project roadmap, we aim to:

• Onboard 300-500 NEAR Wallets with engaged community
  • Heighten awareness around NEAR Protocol as an ethical, sustainable protocol on global platforms in NYC
  • Onboard 6-11 DAOs to NEAR that are focused on sustainable or social impact projects
  • Throw 1 high level event with an expected minimum of 300 participants
  • Production of 4 physical products made by NEAR based DAOs
4 Likes

Hey @adrianseneca we wish to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

1 Like