[Approved] November 2021 marketing budget NEAR TURKEY DAO

Hi @satojandro Thank you!
The Blockchain academy was the first time we got fund from other source. There will be a small reward to the students for their participation. Also we had to pay etkinkampus.com for organizing the event and get contact to all universities. There will be an educator also planning all the stuff for the academy.

Ok Yes, Please let’s only focus on the marketing part of this proposal. I only shared the blockchain academy because I was told to focus on development and education also in my last marketing proposal. So I just wanted to say that as Turkey DAO we are not only focusing on Telegram group members, we are also thinking about how to grow the ecosystem with more devs / educators etc…

About in-person meetings: We are planning to open an office / or coffee shop in Turkey and hold such kind of meetings. So people will have the ability to drink coffee and know about NEAR Protocol, ask their questions etc…
Due Covid it’s really hard to organize it, now the number of infected people is increasing again. For now we can do live calls / videos with the community members and hold AMA sessions.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up! The application has now been approved and the funds should be on your nominated wallet.

Do kindly note that we’ve approved the budget taking into account that you are working with Sherif and that makes us very bullish for the expansion of NEAR in the region. We were less particular about the itemised spending of each item as we are trusting you to manage the resources and allocate as you see fit. This means that we’d expect a monthly report showing the impact the current funds had prior to processing next proposal. Keep up the good work!

AVB

2 Likes

Hey @cizi31 Ciz, we got nice one turkish youtuber Backheel Crypto

He has an average 10k views and asks only 700 USD for product review, it’s a GREAT deal. Idk how, but for sure he can do some advertising for Turkish Guild.
Ill catch you in a week. Think about what content you would like to give him for promo (if you like him). Will take care of rest.

2 Likes

Hi @Zhunda thats great!

We made a video about near wallet + staking. So I am thinking now which content we can or should use next…
Let me think about it, open for ideas too.

Thank you for letting me know. Appreciate that! Speak to you soon :slight_smile:

BR

1 Like

Sure, take your time.
Ill let you know when we will get the budget Backheel Crypto.
If nothing will come up to advertise, will jump to another topic, maybe for Janyary something new might show up from your side. ))

Hi @Zhunda
maybe he can create a video about Aurora EVM ?
or Near Rainbow Bridge… ?

I got some questions in the group like: what is Aurora etc…
What do you think? :slight_smile: