[Approved] NEKO Morning Show Podcast-Monthly Funding Request October [Edited 10/22/23]

Thanks for your support MetalPony! Hopefully, funding goes through!

4 Likes

NEKO is really Pulse of NEAR!! and what this amazing team do is beyond and beyond!! this is just the start, NEKOMorningShow will explode and they need a little help to jumpstart and when they launch, they will raise like stars! i love NMS and watching from the day one and became of the OGs!!! #NEKOmorningShow IS THE ALPHA!!!

3 Likes

The NEKO Morning Show is a major part of the NEAR community and essential to keeping the community informed as well as reaching new eyes.

5 Likes

I had the pleasure of being a recent guest on the NEKO Morning show and can attest to the professionalism of the team and the vibrant community they have built around it. As such, I would like to express my support for this proposal. Hope the NDC funding situation is resolved soon and MDAO Council’s are able to support this too.

Link to the recent show I featured in:

https://x.com/goodfortuneNFT/status/1712378861697339755?s=20

4 Likes

As a micro part of the help in NEKO, I’ve dropped the ball with a comment of support here.

NEKO is a great podcast and glad to have the pleasure to work with these dudes behind the scenes on a small scale. With NEKO token rewards and shard dog mints, if I can stay awake, its a good time every time I join. I Also did a collab last week to sponsor some Near QSTN NFT giveaways!

Keep going NEKO! MIAO! MIAO!

2 Likes

Thank you @nearmonza for the support! Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post!

1 Like

Thank you, brother! If you guys don’t listen to @billybones1 's show, you’re missing out! Big fan of the NEAR ecosystem interviews!

2 Likes

You are the man! It was great having you AVB!

2 Likes

Thank you for your proposal, as well as the lengthy discussion, clarification, and alignment.

Happy to support.

You have incredible support from ecosystem contributors and community leaders, demonstrating how awesome your podcast is

Your well-structured breakdown of our KPIs and how to achieve them is way great, if properly implemented, and with the low cost of ACC, it is amazing to see the results if council supports it too.

You also have excellent reports on previous funding.

Reach out to me to help you with a raffle framework that helps convert your audiemce into an onchain users.

4 Likes

Hi @NEKO thanks for the proposal, responses to feedback, communications with MarketingDAO team’s questions via TG channels, stating the requested information around this month’s KPIs and for submitting a report that clearly outlines numbers in details and shows growth over time.

This is exactly the kind of information and data we need in order to evaluate proposals efficiently and to ensure good use of Community funds are allocated each funding round.

A few comments:

• The multi-stream approach seems to be working well for you. Do you have a sense of which platforms are returning the most long-term engagement to the ecosystem?
  • Do you have any plans to increase/grow presence on near.social?
  • In general, I think what you’re doing to use dApps such as Shardog as part of your show structure is great. More projects should integrate dApps into their operations so that they can align content with on-chain activity.

Happy to support for the requested amount.

2 Likes

Thank you for the positive feedback @so608 :

• We can definitely say that Twitter and TikTok have the most enduring long-term engagement. YouTube has also experienced massive growth over the past two months with very strong engagement and returning users watching our content.

• For the NEKOMorningShow, expanding our platform every season is one of our goals. We aim to have a presence on the majority of social media apps, reaching users in both web2 and web3, onboarding new users to the NEAR Protocol, and educating our current users. NEAR Social will also be available on these platforms with a different approach. We are excited to announce our official expansion for this season to Spotify and Spotify Podcast, as well as Facebook. Streaming on eight different platforms and offering TLDR videos has become somewhat challenging due to our small team consisting of only me and @nono. We always like to plan, soft launch, and test before launching on any platform. we will study the best approach for NEAR Social.

• We have been working on this since the beginning of the season, and we are happy to confidently say that we will be able to deliver on that.

We have implemented something called Interactive Tasks & NMS OG for the NEKOMorningShow. These tasks encompass various engaging activities, including social media involvement to drive greater adoption of the NEAR Protocol, generating memes, and interacting with projects & DApps we feature on the show. Participants in these Interactive Tasks throughout each season of the NEKO Morning Show are eligible for rewards.

Up to now, we have distributed $Jump Tokens for staking on JumpDefi and Neko Tokens for the NEKO Staking Site. Furthermore, we organize an NFT collection sweep at the conclusion of each season to recognize and reward those who actively participated in our interactive tasks. In the previous season, we have swept over 19 Thinker Union NFTs that could be staked on thinker union site or JumpDefi and awarded them to viewers who participated with our interactive tasks, thus contributing to the NEAR NFT project, the NEAR Ecosystem and expanding its exposure to both new and existing users. Additionally, during one of our episodes with AVB, we distributed rewards to people who purchased Nameskey accounts,Creating new one and mainly tryout the DApp. Our approach focuses on providing a fun, engaging, and supportive learning experience with our NEKOMorningShow, rather than traditional giveaways.

@so608 thanks for asking some great questions, and great response @Soos
-Facebook and YouTube will be massive contributors to long-term growth
-Yes, we have just made recent plans to increase media coverage before and after the show with a special emphasis on NEAR social activity
-Thanks for the encouragement! This was a month where an advisor consistently encouraged us to drop the requested funding and we were willing to comply in the name of ecosystem growth! We are excited to bring some killer KPI’s next month as the most viewed video-based media on NEAR!

V/r,

Nono
SMM/PR Neko

1 Like

Hello team! I am happy to support your proposal because it aligns with NDC’s goals and KPIs. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Will do @Bakaka thanks for the support!

Hi @NEKO thanks for you proposal. I note that you have made a big effort to align with the new KPIs and the supportive omments from other members of the community. I am therefore happy to support. Now moving to Approved

3 Likes

Thank you so much! We are happy for the support and looking forward to another season of the morning show!

Should we proceed with creating another transfer vote on the astro dao?

Astro Dao Transfer created @marketingdao-council!

Dear Marketing (Eco) DAO contributor, your application was approved by Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO. The approved proposal included in October’s request to NDC Trust.

Please advise that during this transition period (NDC v0-v1), the following applications’ approval procedure:

1. :green_circle: October 21 - 25th time for proposals from the Community, updates accordingly to NDC Metrics;
  2. :green_circle: October 26 reviewing by MDAO councils, approval on governance forum, and creation post-request to NDC (House of Merit , CoA, NDC trust);
  3. :yellow_circle: October 27-31st, House of Merit (HOM) will review your proposal;
  4. :red_circle: October 31 – HOM will vote for your proposal on-chain;
  5. :red_circle: November 1, in case of successful approval by HOM, HOM will pass the request to COA to vote on-chain;
  6. :red_circle: November 2nd-6th – CoA will review your proposal and vote on-chain (can veto);
  7. Once the CoA gives its approval, the NDC Trustees will carry out the transaction, provided that the expenses align with the Trust’s objectives;

So, during this time, please

1. Fill out the form to pass KYC KYC Request Form (if not yet)
  2. Wait for future instruction from Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO and an invitation to create a transfer on Astro DAO.
  3. Please join NDC Marketing HUB Telegram: Contact @ndc_marketing
  4. Please get in touch with me on telegram @kmotiv 24/7 if you have any questions.
1 Like

Dear @NEKO team!
Our request to NDC trust has been approved. So please, create a transfer from Marketing DAO treasure to your wallet. Marketing DAO Proposal Funding Guide - Updated August 2023

1 Like

Thank you, @Dacha @ A transfer request has been created, and we updated the proposal with the link, i will also post it down here.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-883

1 Like