4 Council work $550
5 Total $2,000

Deliverables:

• Motherhood conference will be aired and streamed on metaverse
  • Onboard attendees of the conference to the ecosystem via Nearwoman
  • Deployment of NearWoman store on mintbase
  • A logo for Near woman
  • NFTs that tells motherhood stories
  • Increase women participation in the Near ecosystem and web 3 space.

Anything else the moderators needs to know?
Council members of the NearWoman Dao will be updated next month with newly onboarded members that share believe in the vision and mission of Nearwoman and ready to work.

Thank you for reviewing. Please let me know if you need any additional information. I look forward to the approval of this Dao.

8 Likes

Hi.
Do you have social networks and messengers? Where can I see the reports? How many users are you going to attract?
Thx :blush:

Hi there,
This project would be a launch of the NearWoman DAO; hence I can only generate a report after the first project.
I plan on attracting at a minimum 25 physical people for the event and about 30-40 people virtually from the bounties

3 Likes

I love it! This will be a strong regional base for women looking to join the Near ecosystem and Web3 space. :smiley:

1 Like

Great Initiative for strong women. Would potray the near community in a good way to the outside world… lovely project…

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Yes that is one of the goals of the DAO

2 Likes

I really appreciate the feedback!

2 Likes

Amazing initiative you got here @Bimpsyy
:ok_hand:t4::v:t3::100:

Dear NearWoman, thank you for the proposal

Your tag #near-woman-dao has been created, please use it for topics of your DAO.

Happy to inform that your proposal has been approved by the Creatives Moderators.

• Activities focus on education & community building
  • Clear proposal with metrics, justified cost breakdown & deliverables

Looking forward to your initiatives!

Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts .

Thank you! Cc: @Bimpsyy

3 Likes

Hi there. Congrats on the project. One question: We received 4 voting requests on the Astro page of Arroz Estudios from you. May I ask why? I was admittedly a bit confused. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My apologies I probably submitted the entries multiple times

2 Likes

Okay, no worries. Thumbs up and fingers crossed!

My apologies I probably submitted the entries multiple times

1 Like