[Approved] Nearity - Funding Request (June)

@leaves297 @near.insider good evening, would you like to give some comments about prices? Thanks

4 Likes

@leaves297 @near.insider hey mates, let have discuss our views about monthly package together

2 Likes

The projects themselves should apply directly through the DAO for these types of funds. It’s a no from me.

1 Like

Hi Klint, thank your reading.

I’m so confused about “no” from you, Klint.

your meaning that the projects on NEAR ecosystem do fund for marketing through DAO? and influencers and media production like us necessary for funding on DAO?

Media and project on blockchain is two different pieces of any ecosystem. And both is still important.

Scope of this proposal not stop in marketing for projects or project active on MarketingDAO, but also for marketing overview NEAR ecosystem and another activities(bring new user from another chain to near, educating and keep user active on near, loyalty on Dapp on near…). i think you have reason for saying no, but scope of this proposal worth for continue to development media on whole ecosystems

Could you consider to see things that my team do with ecosystem and project on NEAR, Klint?

Cool, you guys are a key media in NEAR, plz add here your impressions and followers through the journey of 10 months to prove it!

That’s true, after the IDO stage, it’s quite hard for keeping the TVL, or build the minimum viable community. Could you elaborate the solution how do you fix it? and the cost compared with other media teams as @Dacha mentioned above?

Besides, looking for On-chain community Ops, and Fritz from @ConciergeTeam to check and support on NEARity because it’s a good media channel.

6 Likes

HI @HaiVu. Thank for reading and reviewing Nearity’s Proposal

I updated the journey of 9 months that i mention,

You can see there:

It’s hard question but i try to answer it, @HaiVu

in my side, we r quick brainstorming the some content like that:

“How to bring BTC, ETH to NEAR protocol” with a tutorial content for user bring the top crypto asset to active onchain defi.

Another way we also have some shilling campaign for get more active on-chain actiion on Near.

One of campaign that we do for shilling Near protocol like that: https://twitter.com/Nearity_org/status/1532041029901119488

In protocols and projects side, i think the project should design and host an ambassador for influencer on Near protocol. We could refer from Deip ambassador program. Get more ambassador/ influencer partnerhsip is a not-bad idea. it’s also the way to reduce the cost in partnership with media and influencer production

In May 2022, we had a meeting with Guiliiamme of Metapool and actually we also discuss this issue. And my team also some suggestions and give them a long term updated graphic for updating token use case and apr % on farming, see more below content & graphic, which is update time by time all of journey in product development and expand thier token use case : https://twitter.com/Nearity_org/status/1532993671477760001

Maybe those is just some ideas, Could i connect with you and discuss more this issue in future, @HaiVu ?

I’ve completed that @dacha required,

5 Likes

I appreciate the transparency and level of detail you have provided and especially how you listed the pain points and challenges and how you are planning address them.

One question – have you received funding from the Marketing DAO yet for this or any projects? Thanks!

7 Likes

Thanks your review @so608 :pray:t3:

No, i’ve not received any funding from marketing DAO before. And i just have Nearity, is just only one project on Near.

2 Likes

Hello @nearity! This proposal was reviewed by the OCCO team if you can please let’s have a quick meeting to discuss further steps. Lets also invite @HaiVu to the meeting. :slight_smile:

Here is my discord handle josel | NEAR#2233

4 Likes

Hi @Jloc

I’ve just added your discord handle, please check my DM

@HaiVu could we invite you a quick e-meeting?

3 Likes

hi @cryptocredit @satojandro, acctually we want to hear your ideas.

Thanks for your proposal, i note the replies to questions from other council members.

As this is a new project and you are requesting significant funding for your team, rather than direct marketing activities, i would suggest that you contact the NF Grants program.

Alternatively, when you can show concrete results please come back in the future.

Thanks your review and suggestion, @cryptocredit

i spent nearly 1 months for reading of proposals in MarketingDAO before submit mine

we achieved acceptance by all stakeholders on NEAR ecosystem without any funding. This fund level is just enough for our team for a month, a lot of things we need to prepare that we can’t mention yet. And not to mention some similar media on NEAR that are not as influential as we have also been approved proposal monthly in the past half year, I even found some proposals with what they actually did that were expensive

we also thought of this, but i think not now. With NF we just do it when really have a product on NEAR, and now we dont have plan for it, @cryptocredit

2 Likes

I also update proposal with not adding my personal income for this proposal, from 4550$ to 4050$.

1 Like

Hello @nearity I cant find your DM, can you share your discord please?

my discord handle Samm#5297 @Jloc

Hi @nearity ,
Did you hire someone or are you still hiring?

3 Likes

now we r hiring 1 content writer, and 1 news-expressman @REK

2 Likes

hi @marketingdao-council,

im Justin head of ecosytem at Nearity.

hi @Klint

Scope of this proposal not stop in marketing for projects or project active on MarketingDAO, but also for marketing overview NEAR ecosystem and another activities(bring new user from another chain to near, educating and keep user active, loyalty for onchain-app on near…). i think you have reason for saying no, but scope of this proposal worth for continue to development media on whole ecosystems. thanks!

3 Likes