[Approved] Near Tribe (University Social Club)

Hi Hawwal, thanks for your proposal.

I think it is great that you are looking for synergies and ways of growing Blaqk Stereo. I am wondering whether this initiative is exclusively aimed at creatives and digital artisist. It seems to me like establishing those connections within education bodies would create a massive opportunity to engage a wider range of students - from business, entrepreneurship to engineer and computer science.

I am happy to support creators, but I’d be lying if I say that we don’t have a focus on onboarding builders (multiplying agents, each one of them can onboard more people through their creations).

If you don’t have the interest or capacity, I would strongly suggest looking for a partner or expanding the team size to make the most of this opportunity. Looking forward to see what you think.

Moving this proposal to approved, you can now proceed with AstroDAO poll.

1 Like

Hello @satojandro thanks so much for the honest feedback.
Yes I strongly agree with in this, these clubs are not only centered around creatives. I want these clubs to draw in all kind of fields in business, art, architecture and so on… In the long run, each campus would have various departments of different fields in these Near tribe clubs that they could all collaborate and build a fully functional ecosystem within their campuses as they all become a division of the Blaqk Stereo Dao.
Also We will be collaborating with other guilds in Nigeria that could best aid us as we establish this connections in these campuses.
Thanks for the approval :pray:t5:

2 Likes

Hello @marketingdao-council here’s the poll to the proposal on Astro Thanks :pray:t5: