[APPROVED] Near Toronto (April 2024)

Introduction

NEAR Toronto was started in June 2023 and is looking forward to continue building on the success of its initial community building events. NEAR Toronto aims to empower individuals and businesses in Toronto and beyond to explore, adopt, and thrive in the world of blockchain technology and beyond.

Name of guild/community: NEAR Toronto
Previous Approved Proposal : March - Tier E
Previous Report: ETA End of March

NEAR.social of all core team members:

salikc9.near
a13x.near
shawn-seahorse.near

Links to social media accounts:

Describe your proposal:

• Organize and Market Monthly Meet-Up, Workshops, & Educational Material
  • Education is a key pillar of our community. We aim to organize and market local workshops, and developer meet-ups that provide resources, education, and awareness to the local blockchain developer community in Toronto.

KPIs and Goals

Please see the updated KPIs below that are inline with the tier system outlined in the charter:

Tier E ($1300)

• 15 wallets
  • “1 event, 10 users/event”
  • “3 swags delivery”
  • “3 Developers”
  • “1 medium content, 3K impressions, 15 active members”
  • “7 average txns/wallet/month for 7 new wallets”
  • “1 video, 100 views/month”

Wallet:

toronto-sc.near

3 Likes

Thanks for your proposal!
if you achieve the tier E KPI in March, I’ll support the April proposal.
It’s a YES from me for now, but if the March KPI hasn’t met, we won’t give the fund.

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal!
if you achieve the tier E KPI in March, I’ll support the April proposal.
It’s a YES from me for now, but if the March KPI hasn’t met, we won’t give the fund

@HaiVu & GlobeDAO team.

I believe thats certainly fair. We are eager to share the successful completion of the agreed upon metrics of NEAR Toronto in March (and April soon after).

Thank you for the support

Hi @SalShuttlesworth, I am happy to support the proposal on the condition that you produce a well-written report with KPIs met in March.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @SalShuttlesworth,

I agree with @cizi31 & @HaiVu
We don’t have any stats with us for Toronto, as March funding was on delay we can’t blame anyone. So, I would say for now I am happy to support for now due to timeline. But in case KPIs aren’t fulfilled in March, we might re-consider this decision.

Thank you!

Your support is appreciated

1 Like

I agree with the other council members, evidence is necessary in making decisions.

Therefore, I will provide support after considering the performance in March.

Consider this as a good gesture from us to support all regional communities indiscriminately.

Happy to support Near Toronto for April 2024. :heart: :coffee:

1 Like