[APPROVED] Near Indonesia April 2024

Hello Everyone,

I am thrilled to present a proposal for Near Indonesia that I have been passionately building since September 2021. Our community has grown tremendously since its inception, and we are excited to embark on new projects and opportunities that will benefit our members, partners, and stakeholders.

As a team, we have worked tirelessly to create a space where individuals can share ideas, collaborate, and support each other in achieving their goals. Our community is made up of individuals from diverse backgrounds and professions, which has enabled us to foster creativity and innovation in all our projects.

I’ve been tracking the key performance indicators for the Globe DAO in March https://docs.google.com/document/d/18IT-gAAIgnXRB7uWHseze73uezv1Gc-E_g76YrFejEQ/ , and I’ve aligned our objectives accordingly.

Guild / Community Name: NEAR Indonesia

User: near-indonesia.sputnik-dao.near

Current core team members:

Link to the Social Media accounts:
Near Social: Near Social
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nearindonesia?s=21&t=5FguwbhzhHyI629CG3lGKQ
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @NEARIndonesiaHQ
Telegram announcement: Telegram: Contact @nearindonesianews
Medium: Telegram: Contact @NEARIndonesiaHQ
Tiktok: NEAR PROTOCOL INDONESIA (@nearprotocol_id) | TikTok
Youtube: NEAR Indonesia - YouTube
Instagram: Near Indonesia (@nearguildindonesia) • Instagram photos and videos

Funding Scheme: Monthly

Previous proposal: [APPROVED] Near Indonesia March 2024
Previous report: Will post the report on 9 March 2024 (February funding)
Alignment with NEAR Globe’s Vision

We have adjust the previous KPIs
Strategic Objectives: Tackling pivotal strategic objectives such as expanding the ecosystem, cultivating valuable partnerships, and adopting cutting-edge technologies.

Community Development: Implementing strategies for substantial growth and active engagement within the community.

Significant Initiatives: Detailing potential high-impact projects to enhance the NEAR ecosystem significantly.

User Retention Metrics: Assessing account retention rates after 1, 2, 4, and 8 weeks, alongside a Social Engagement Score, to retain a minimum of 50% of onboarded accounts.

Ongoing Community Engagement: We will consistently share daily content across social media platforms, engage with diverse crypto communities, and provide continuous support 24/7. With an active community since 2021, we are dedicated to sustaining and actively interacting with our existing audience.

Referral System Goals: Targeting 90 new wallets per month and achieving an average of 30 transactions for every 40 new wallets through an Engagement gamification mechanism.

Telegram Strategy: Aiming for 200 active members, 7 days a week support, and expanding our Telegram chat group by inviting users from different Indonesian community groups. Implementing small giveaways and promotions to boost engagement, sharing NEAR-related news, and actively participating in various crypto community groups.

Twitter Objectives: Target 50,000 impressions by daily sharing the latest NEAR news in Indonesian, utilizing hashtags and markables for increased engagement, and incorporating giveaways and promotions.

Medium Content Plan: Translating and publishing four articles monthly in Indonesian, covering various topics. Ensuring visibility on YouTube and TikTok with four videos garnering 8.000 views each per month, covering Near.Social, weekly news, ecosystem updates, and educational content about NEAR BOS and NEAR Horizon.

Near Social Activities: Sharing all news, creating on-chain quizzes, and utilizing Keypom/Arkana as rewards to enhance engagement.

Account Acquisition Cost Control: Targeting a $4 acquisition cost per account.

dApp Promotion: Encouraging community use of listed dApps on DappRadar through campaigns, AMAs, and mini-contests. Tracking transactions by collecting users.near addresses manually and monitoring activity on Pikespeak.

Demonstration NEAR to NON blockchain communities: 1-2 partnerships, 2 online events

Education and Development Activities: Hosting events like AMAs and Voice Chats, translating and publishing four educational articles monthly in Indonesian, offering support on Telegram, answering developer questions, and sharing educational content on Twitter to increase on-chain activities

Online events activity: 3 events, 30 users/ event
Dev activity: 10 Developers 1 online training activities.

Budget Request: Requesting a total budget of $4,000 with the wallet address indonesiaguild.near.

I appreciate your support!
@NearGlobeDao

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal!
As you applied for Tier B, we need additional activities as follows:
9 swags delivery
2 Devs training activities

and we don’t pay for extra KPI.

Please revise the table accordingly. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, I am happy to support your proposal for April at B level, good luck

Hi @agungdjs Thank you for the proposal.

In your last report I saw some great online developer workshops.
Are you also planning to do offline events in April, eg. together with an university or partner?

I am happy to approve Near Indonesia under Tier B with the condition that you have 2 dev activities this month.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @cizi31, Yes, we are indeed planning to organize offline events in April.

Hello @agungdjs

Thank you for your proposal, I am happy to support you under Tier B with all Tier B KPIs.

Good Luck.

1 Like

Thank you
Happy to support!