[APPROVED] NEAR Brazil February 2024

Hello everyone. We are thrilled to present our proposal for February to continue the previous work and keep helping the Near ecosystem.

dnrfmBt6_400x400 (2)

Community Name: NEAR BRASIL

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:

TWITTER: - https://twitter.com/nearnobrasil

INSTAGRAM: - https://www.instagram.com/nearnobrasil

TELEGRAM: - Telegram: Contact @nearbrasil

YOUTUBE: - https://www.youtube.com/@nearnobrasil

NEAR.SOCIAL: Near Brasil

Funding scheme: Month - February
June Report Link: Report

Members:

@andersonbr Anderson | Near Social

@jcsta jcsta.near | vianft.near

NEAR BRAZIL: OUR VISION

Since we started our community in the beginning of 2022 we have reached many accounts, partnerships, artists and people who work with Near in Brazil, engaging and bringing more people to know about the protocol.

We want to help Near reach the 2023 goal of 10 million active accounts monthly. We want to be Near’s main channel and Hub in Brazil so that anyone can start in Near, develop in Near, buy, sell and create NFTs. We will also be able to help people look for grants and partners in Brazil and Latin America to start their projects.

In short, we want to continue learning about Near, teaching it and try to reach as many as possible of the 200 million Brazilians.

The purpose of this proposal is to continue the growth of the Near Protocol in Brazil, implementing and disseminating this innovative technology to educational entities in the country, bringing cutting-edge knowledge to people who already have knowledge of the crypto universe andalso new users.

Our job is to provide information to the Brazilian public and create partnerships to engage the community. This is an educational and informative project, so everything others are doing inspires us to create more and bring more information to our community.

Our differential is knowing Near for almost 2 years, working with Near since February of 2022 and meeting many people who work with it in Brazil.

Our country is immense and I believe that the work I have been doing will help many people to know more about the project and be constantly updated about it.

The project aims to continue what I was already doing and also add more partnerships, Twitter spaces and bring guests to talk about their projects.

Future

For next months we are going to do:

• Strategic Networking: Identify and connect with potential partners who align with NEAR’s mission and values.
  • Value Proposition: Clearly articulate the mutual benefits of partnerships.
  • As founders, establish the project MultichainBrazil and continue growing. There we can find new devs, users, universities and founders to Biz development
    Last December we had our first meeting where we connected with other chains and local communities for new users recruitment.
    https://youtu.be/Gxw4buMM8Zs

With this amazing group we also can create more online and offline events with Devs, NFT projects, Defi projects and new users.

Our Goals and Focus for February

Referral systems: Achieving 15 NEAR Wallet Creations

Education of the local communities:

• Organize 1 online event - 10 users/ event

Carefully plan and widely promote online events to attract participation.

Engagement gamification mechanism:

• Reach 10K impressions
  • 7 average txns/wallet/ month for 7 new wallets
  • Growing to 15 Active Members on Telegram
  • 1 video/ 100 views

We are going to reach that through:

• NFT Contest: Launch 1 contest for users and artists to mint their NFTs/Collections on Near Dapps. Every contest has a different theme.
  • Zealey: Let’s create a campaign on Zealy for users to use some of the system’s dapps with rewards. Dapps to be defined, at least 3 dapps.
  • Weekly Leaderboard: The result is a daily increase in transactions for using/interacting with Near.Social and other dapps, mints of NFTs, etc.(Telegram: Contact @nearbrasil)
  • Weekly prizes and tips, management and engagement of users through Telegram, Near Social. We will create mini contests to have people interacting more with Near Social reflecting on Everyday transactions and interactions with Near Social, rewards distributed through Keypom and tipbot.
  • Promote NEAR dapps via campaigns: Introduce dapps through website / Twitter and Near Social
  • Engage with our existing members and help with doubts.
  • Translate/write articles of NEAR and projects of the ecosystem in Portuguese and present these articles to our community through our website and Near.Social and weekly Quiz about Weekly updates on Near
  • Social media: Daily posts, interaction with community members, and other ecosystem accounts.

Funding scheme

Total Requested: $1,500

Near Wallet ID: nearbrasil.near

Thank you Community, @iamanansari, @cizi31, @derymars, @HaiVu, @Ihor

11 Likes

Hello @jcsta thanks for applying through Globe DAO!

Please check out the KPIs that you want to achieve; we’ve summarized them based on the analysis in this proposal:

This will serve as our foundation for fund distribution, so before we proceed, let’s clarify any points that are still blank or unclear.

Please confirm if there is something wrong, and feel free to make any corrections or clarifications if something isn’t quite right. Thanks :wink: :beers:

2 Likes

Hello @derymars

I updated the proposal using the sheet. Its much easier using it.
Thanks for sharing.

Please take a look if the goals are ok for you guys.

3 Likes

After understanding and matching what you mentioned in this proposal with the Globe DAO KPIs, everything is clear to me. I’m awaiting responses from the other Council members.

Thank you.

2 Likes

thank you!
Happy to continue our work

2 Likes

Hi @jcsta thanks for applying.

we have a great contributor in Brasil, @whoiscavenaghi
are you in contact with her?

So far I know Near Brasil’s Telegram community from the past is: Telegram: Contact @BrazilGuildCommunity why did you change it to Telegram: Contact @nearbrasil ?

However, I like your vision and your future plans. Also I appreciate your work in the past with MDAO. Please let me know the reasons for creating new TG community.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @cizi31

We prefer to create our channels from the beginning to have consistency in the posts, help everyone and have better control over giveaways and quizzes, etc.

We want to grow and we will form a united team. For now, we are going to talk to some people, thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Can you bring another team member on board in February? So that you are at least 3 members.

1 Like

We plan to bring an active user from our group after the approval. Is it possible?
We can create a challenge between the most active users…
Btw, the idea is to bring more than one

1 Like

Sure, happy to support Near Brazil under Tier E: 1500$.

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @jcsta, thank you for your proposal for February.

Your goals:

These goals are consistent with Tier E, I am willing to support your February offer of $1,500.

2 Likes

Thank you @cizi31 and @Ihor

2 Likes

After evaluating several social media metrics, near social and reviewing the previous proposal’s report, I agree to provide support for the proposal in February.

Note: Please continue to run the Near community in Brazil, whether funded or not. Brazil has significant potential to adopt NEAR.

2 Likes

Happy to support Tier E’s proposal from Brazil!

3 Likes

We need you guys to conduct KYC today ASAP, only Brazil has not finished with KYC.
Please pm me on telegram for the next step
@vlhai

2 Likes

Hello guys.
Just a quick update

We had our twiiter suspended by not being an authorized representative of the brand.
Did anyone have the same problem? Is it possible to have a dated statement from Near Foundation?

but in order not to stop our work, since one of our goals is to reach 10k impressions on Twitter, we created a new account and we want to make sure that we are striving to grow this account again as quickly as possible, because our community is still united.
If we don’t reach the goal, we will return that money.

I updated the link of the new twitter account on the proposal
Thank you

1 Like

I genuinely feel for you seeing this! Honestly, myself and my local community have been through something similar. We’ve tried reaching out X team several times, but it seems like our concerns have fallen on deaf ears, and we’ve been waiting for about 2-4 weeks.

My personal suggestion is to create a new account and wait for the account claiming process to get back on track

@fiatisabubble hello !
Can you help this nice Brazilian community?

Yeag… I can imagine.
We also created the new account. I know that fighting for that is waste of time…
Thanks for your words

2 Likes

Thanks Frado!!!
I believe that is better to grow the new account. LFG

1 Like