[Approved] MV traders of Near

Hello, I don’t understand how I missed this comment the wallet would be → mineria-virtual-guild.sputnik-dao.near . But I thought it had to be by the poll @Dacha, I already filled out the kyc I am waiting for instructions from @mecsbecs. Or do I redo the proposal for the DAO directly as a transfer?.

2 Likes

Good evening, no. Please, wait for response from Rebecca.

You proposal was successfully approved on the forum and Astro DAO.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you very much for being attentive

1 Like

As resolved via private message, everything is on track here now that the Reward Agreement that was sent has been signed and returned to NEAR Finance. :+1:t4:

Yes, all set thank you very much for the support.
@Dacha @David_NEAR @FritzWorm

2 Likes

Good morning guys, could you please provide your report? Thanks

I share the link about the tournament and the new idea. For the 29th of this month we will share the results.

the campaign started a little late but it is going quite well here you can see how users are joining to start participating.

This Tuesday the rules will be published and the participants will begin to give their predictions, I will share the post here when it is done.

I think this style will be excellent because it will greatly facilitate participation and incorporate more people to near.

1 Like

Ok thanks you. Looking forward to seeing results :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the help , soon I will share excellent results

Happy start of the week

1 Like

Are you guys planning on some kind of events to keep your audience attracted and engaged?

2 Likes

Hello team, here I leave the update and where you can follow the activities that we are going to carry out these days. We have had a very good audience, if you want to add something please go ahead

1 Like