[APPROVED] Mint my version of MarmaJchan at the MarmaJ shop at Mintbase

Inspired by the challenge proposed by MarmaJ I would like to mint this illustration that I developed representing MarmaJchan.

For me, MarmaJchan is an empowered and strong Afrofuturist woman, resting after a day of work.

I would be happy to be rewarded with 5 MarmaJ Tokens for this illustration, but I am open to other proposals and be able to mint her with royalties and 50% sales.

mailzabernard.near

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this proposal @Mailza :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Wonderful illustration. We will discuss this proposal as a council and leave comments on this post as needed.

3 Likes

Thank you for your proposal @Mailza! We love seeing your work, as well as your version of MarmaJchan. You are approved to mint this piece on our MarmaJ Store on Mintbase.

Regarding the reward request of 5 marmaj tokens:

I would like to propose a payout of 1 marmaj token as we would like to reward you for your work, but would also like to note that when this piece sells on the Marma J Store, you will earn payment for your art piece.

I am looping in council members @chloe and @mecsbecs who can add their comments about the marmaj token reward amount.

Please go ahead and mint this piece on the store, but please wait for the other DAO council members approval/comments of the payout request to make an official payout request to our DAO :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@bianca I understand. MarmaJ also took a surprising leap in value! Congratulations on the guild’s work! Can we balance the offer at 2.5?

1 Like

After discussing, 2.5 marmaj to support the creation of the piece is acceptable. Please feel free to mint the piece on the marmaj Mintbase store and submit a payout proposal to the marmaj DAO for 2.5 marmaj :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Your support is very important to me! I thank from my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome <3 It is an honour to have your creativity in the marmaj store :heart:

1 Like

Love the spin on MarmaJchan and happy to have this posted to our Astro DAO for payout.

3 Likes