[APPROVED] Master Minds DAO (Funding Request for September 2022)

Hello Community and @creativesdao-council
Here is our funding proposal for this month of September on our phase of work on Master Minds DAO

Please, Check out our August Monthly Report!!

Guild Name : Master Minds DAO

Council Members :
@wizprince1
@Supercoolkay
@Legend07

Project Status : in progress

DAO Target: master-minds.sputnik-dao.near

Total Amount Requested : 3000 usd

Funding Period : September 2022

With delightfullness i present to you our phase of work for this month Master Minds DAO , we have big plans of taking the Near community to greater heights, as time goes on with your support and guidance we will gradually utilize and bring out the beauty of this great establishment ( Master Minds DAO)

We will be focusing on our aim and objective of scouting and setting out sensational talents through the introduction of Amapiano to create sustainability to the ecosystem.

Here is our phase of work for the month of September

First Activity for the month

Budget 1095 dollars in Near

Near Amapiano Rock Fest

Second Activity

Near x Amapiano Anthem

Budget 500 dollars in Near

Third Activity

Budget 505 usd in Near

Southy Vibe Amapiano Beat Challenge

We are also requesting 30% for Dao management and general social maintenance that will be done as these projects are being executed.

Budget: 900 usd in Near

You are all welcome to join our Telegram group
[Master Minds DAO Group Chat]

Astro Link

Astro

We are keen on taking this DAO to a global level, and we have all the necessary supports we need to make this a success.

I am very excited to be a part of this community to share my knowledge for the growth of this community, therefore I’m saying a big thank you to the entire ecosystem and council members for making it feasible for me to explore my innovative ideas.

Total Amount Requested : 3000 Usd in Near

Tagging for visibility @creativesdao-council @Paul @Monish016 @kc_sollano

Thanks again for your support in advance!!!

3 Likes

Impressive!
The aim of taking masterminds dao to a whole new level must be attained. :100::fire:

1 Like

Tagging @creativesdao-council for visibility.

1 Like

Hey @wizprince1

I am happy to announce that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.
Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts.
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

To become more transparent in the decision making I’d like to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:

• proposal follows our guidelines,
  • next steps are clear with fair price table,
  • clear and well detailed report from previous month,
  • variety of activities focused on the DAO, artists, education and community!

looking forward for you report :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you @Paul @blusw and all @creativesdao-council , Be assured that we will do our best for the growth and development of the Near community.

Kindly join our telegram group Master Minds
@creativesdao-council

Thanks in adv.

3 Likes