[Approved] June 2022 Social Media (Twitter, Telegram, Youtube) Content Production - Near Insider Guild

I’m very happy with what the Near Insider does. They do a very good job for NEAR. I like that they really work on making a quality product. Last month I made some posts, and the Near Insider made an extraordinary design. I will continue to work with them! They definitely deserve what they ask for!

1 Like

“We rented the space and built the studio with our own funds, just want to ask about device support.”

Could be wrong but the pic looks photoshopped! don’t know how legit this whole deal is!

3 Likes

Given all of the issues from the comments and what I’m getting out of the proposal, I cannot support at this time.

3 Likes

Hi @Klint You can comment more objectively by taking a look at our activities. At the end of last month, we received a “Search Ban” and we didn’t know it. We fixed this issue later with help from Twitter Support. Everything’s fine. I also removed about the youtube propose and paid for it myself in this month. Please reconsider before making a decision. Thanks!

I’ve taken the time to read carefully all the comments and questions from our community. We encourage everyone to participate in the decision making process, and take these seriously.

I’d like to note a few things:

• The first thing that jumped at me was the 250 Infographics + 79 from community. Creating infographics can be very time consuming; research, graphic design, etc. But then I had a scroll through your twitter feed and I was easy to see how you are able to produce so many. An objective measure for quality would be the engagement on these content: are you creating something so valuable to the community that others want to share it with others? The infographics seem to be, for the most part, ignored. The few exceptions with higher engagement do stand out.
  • Cost based v value based pricing: rather than paying for the sheer volume of infographics, I’d be more open to consider paying for less but higher quality content.
  • I believe that the ecosystem has grown a lot recently. Some may argue that the era of very generic NEAR branded accounts is no longer needed. We have individual and NFT communities pumping out a lot more content, of higher quality, for free (although we encourage anyone to come forward with a proposal).
  • Do you perceive any revenue from the projects you collaborate with? AMAs w. Pink Pea Finance, Meta Pool, etc? We’d like to see projects grow and mature into being sustainable. Being able to monetise your audience on your own is a major milestone you should be proud of.

Overall, I am unable to support this proposal as it stands. I’d be open to reconsidering if the amount requested gets revised, as per Dacha’s suggestion.

2 Likes

I’ve changed my vote- I will support this proposal.

I’ve been digging in further to Near Insider across social channels and looking at previous reports. Given the activities, I would be thrilled to see more detials for future proposals.

1 Like

I too am happy to support your proposal if you reduce the total amount requested in line with @Dacha suggestion.

1 Like

Hey, @marketingdao-council please check thread history, it could be helpful to take an appropriate decision.

Have a great day :smiley:

2 Likes

You can now proceed to post Poll on AstroDAO. Once the poll is approved you need to submit Google Form: you’ll be prompted to complete KYC from third party (Onfido) and then sent a Reward Agreement to sign (HelloSign).

Reach out if you have any questions along the way

You can find step-by-step instruction here

4 Likes

Thank you guys for approved! This is our proposal
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-369?fromCreate=true

1 Like