[PROPOSAL] Interdisciplinary cultural Onboarding event “BLOCK PARTY” @Nucleoa70
For the 26th of November a collective of artists & DAOs will create an event at Lisbon’s Nucleoa70 in Marvila. The goal is to create an eclectic program by combining different art forms, blending audio with visual & performance art. The event will run from 17-24:00 with ticketing of 3€.
In order to spread the word about NEAR and DAOs, all artists will be paid in N and we will provide an onboarding station represented by the City Node from 17-21:00 for wallet creation and to provide more infos about the existing and collaborating DAOs as well as the NEAR ecosystem.
Participating DAOS through participating artists/funding
The Main Stage/Exhibition Space
- Elizabeth Prentis & Sozhino Studio : exhibition and performance
- Miro : exhibition
- Daphne (muti) : exhibition
- Mariana Barros : Performance TBC
- smokedfalmon (muti) : Live Set
- Vandal (NxM): Dj set
- Jazzinho : 8 piece Brazilian Jazz Outfit
- Guetto Fam : 5 piece Hip Hop Collective from Trafaria
- Andre Navarro (muti): Opera Singer
- Karl Godard (Arroz Criativo): Dj set ( to perform with Andrèr & Ghetto Fam)
- Daniele Grosso (Arroz Criativo): Videographer at Arroz will document the event. Footage will be used here: [Proposal] Arroz Criativo Videos November
The Dark Room
- The Tourorists (muti) : 3 pax. Punk Band
- Astrea (Mãe Solteira Recs) b2b VEIA (Gruta/City Node): DJs (Bass/Hip Hop/Techno)
In order to guarantee a successful first event in this collaboration and to reimburse the artists, the values of 70 USD for musicians and 50 USD for each painter/performance artist have been set. In case of remaining funding or revenue from the tickets, the caché will be topped up.
The value for the sound technician is yet to be confirmed.
For the first 50 wallets created, 0.5N will be gifted during the wallet creation.
This event will add value to Lisbon’s community by bringing the different DAOs and artists together, which will result in fruitful projects in the future. It is also a possibility to onboard another physical space in Lisbon and to inform the guests and participants about the NEAR ecosystem.
In the attached doc you can find all the associated costs. Given that this is a collaborative project, a specific wallet was created (blockparty.near) which will receive and pay out all the funds to the participants.
Costs: 1000 USD/ 107 (coingecko 19.11., N 9.37$) split in:
25N /234 USD for the neardrops during wallet creation
80 USD for 4h of onboarding
25 USD printing materials for onboarding station
661 USD for artist payments (payments to be listed after the event/payout)